I really like Blackops 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I really like Blackops 2

in reply to Featherman84

+1

Level 10

in reply to Garyfromscotlan

I love this game also but it definately gets old when people roll in and are cheating, booting, lag switching or whatever...but I play on and never back out....

Level 4

Love this post!

I do lag at times but I still really enjoy the game.

Level 4

I'm liking Black Ops 2 - it's by far Treyarchs best effort to date on the PS3 - for me it runs very smooth, none of the stuttering and framerate issues that plagued Black Ops 1.

But I'm still a Modern Warfare fan at heart.

Level 24

i love the game this is by far the longest iv stuck with a cod game in a few years.

but there are certain things that have stopped me playing mainly the last patch ... my lag issue is back and its been so much worse since the map pack released.

the last few days my missus has been busy but iv not played instead iv sat infront of the computer on here just waiting for .... nothing i guess. i want to get back to playing but i cant see any point when im on the bad side of lag.

if and when they sort out MM il be on atleast a few hours every day and as others have said most of if not all other problems go away with the main issue of MM.

i wana add a few ppl off here but last time i did that we both lagged like crazy in every lobby we tried, we were constantly broken up and a few times put on opposite teams.

Level 11

Studios