I play great solo/multiplayer/put me in party, i get owned! Why?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I play great solo/multiplayer/put me in party, i get owned! Why?

I sure hope this has something to do with lag comp. or something. But i find that i play great and the killcams refect almost accurately what happened when i die, On the other hand when i join a party, all our bars are yellow, and the killcam does not accurately portray what happened, like the guy sees me a scond before i see him. Is it me or do others find this to be true also?

Level 5
3 REPLIES

Re: I play great solo/multiplayer/put me in party, i get owned! Why?

in reply to WAR-ENSEMBLE

One thing to consider, is how far away is your party leader from your location. If the party leader is near you, it should help rid of some of the lag issues, if they are across the country or in another country, I notice...A LOT more issues with lag. So sometimes the region can have a part to do with this, or it could be just a matter of whomever is the actual host for that lobby.. (a matter of bad luck, basically) has a poor connection, effecting the lobby, ...other than himself.

Level 4

in reply to BowNaRRowYerMum

yeah that's kind of what i was thinking, it seems if just one person on your team has a bad connection it affects the entire team.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to WAR-ENSEMBLE

happens to me.

mine is just a mental thing i guess.

idk.

Level 58

Studios