I need to speak my mind

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I need to speak my mind

in reply to culas

That is unfortunate...

Activision Ambassador

in reply to YouAllAreBad

Overall the experience is good for me, this learning curve is fun. The Pick ten system is a genius idea and the difficulty of gaining powerful killstreaks is revolutionary!

The game has not been out a week and its living up to what I had hoped for in a video game! Good fights, balanced guns and most important my entertainment!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

not everyone is having such experiences and I feel for those who are not...

It can be hard to separate the connection flaws with the actual game itself when one is having such a hard time playing in the 1st place.

When I play solo I have having a great time, and liking the game very much. Playing in a party is another story altogether.

Izjar11 wrote:

The game has not been out a week and its living up to what I had hoped for in a video game! Good fights, balanced guns and most important my entertainment!

For the most part, I have the same feeling... hopefully things get better... for everyone.

Activision Ambassador

Right RL,

I have noticed that playing solo is currently the best way to play.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Which sucks some big old man hairy balls....

If I go home in a few hours and it is still unplayable in MP in a party, it's Zombies all weekend for me.  I care more to win than my k/d so I really need to party up with at least one other good player. 

Level 31

I've gotten kind of used the connection flaws. It seems like after Sandy, there was a certain degree of lag added to Black Ops 1, which I played. The lag on Black Ops 2 is pretty much the same and I barely notice except for the occasional "connection lost" screen.

Level 1

in reply to YouAllAreBad

This guy must be one of the few people who are actually having a good experience with BO2. MW3 had a much better debut than both BO1 and BO2 and to say otherwise is revisionist history. There is nothing revolutionary about BO2 as there was nothing revolutionary about MW3. They changed up things a bit on both games but they were fairly superficial. Regardless, neither was a revolution in FPS gaming and that is why MW3 start was much smoother for most people. They didn't rewrite the book so ther wasn't much to go wrong.

The in game graphics and gameplay in BO2 are just like BO1 from the gamers perspective, and the point in saying that is to argue that there shouldn't be so many issues with BO2 since it isn't all that different to BO1. Given the similarities in the game, MP should have been much smoother from day 1.

To say MW3 had just as many problems is complete BS IMO. Nobody I know had near the issues that everyone I know is having now. Just look at all the threads. I think once the game is fixed it will be good but it is more than "just a few bugs".

Level 2

in reply to YouAllAreBad

I have to say this game is rubbish, the worst game I've ever played, EVER!!!.

I just cannot get my head around it, every one seems to have modded pads, rapid fire all over the place, even with handguns, drop shot, that diving thing(wtf), people seem to magically run like the wind, can shoot you when they are not even there. The lag is awful, the glitching is awful, the maps are just too open, or too small (Nuketown wtf is with that map), spawnig is awful, CRASHING!!!!  ect ect ect........

To be honest the only thing I like is the concept of the game, future weapons etc.

Modern warfare beats this game hands down, pacman in the 80's beats this lol its hard to find a game worse.

I'm still gonna try to keep playing to see if I can actually get a KD ratio above 1. Thats if my PS3 survives another crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I've never had 1 game crash on me like this, until this game. So far I'm upto 18 crashes in 4 days, TDM also never seems to work, its always trying to find more players and balance teams, and just stays there.

To sum it up in one word "JOKE"

Dicko316

Level 1

in reply to YouAllAreBad

this game is actually really fun way better then mwf3 the servers itself maybe bad atm but what game hasnt been bad when first released its not just cod its every game that has been set up for online that has had major bugs when first released only way to fix something is pretty much break it from the start and best way to do that is let a shit ton of people online at once so then you can find all the problems and bugs. Nothings perfect they will fix it there good for that just need time.

Level 1

Studios