I'm not enjoying this anymore

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I'm not enjoying this anymore

I still think the game is a really good game but i just cant enjoy it anymore, on release the first day or two was great there was very little lag issues the gameplay was unbelievably smooth and the game played how i think it was always meant to be played. But since then every game is plagued by lag and host migration issues making the game very stop start and completely iritating especially when you put 5-10 bullets in someone they walk through them and kill you in 2-5. You watch killcam and you have barely landed a hit and barely damaged them.

I am sick and tired of being out powered by silenced MP7 and the MTAR, these 2 weapons are the 2 weapons you have from the start and they are as strong if not stronger than any other weapons in the game. In my opinion the MP7 is far far better than the Skorpion. There seems to be little to no weapon progression just completely random weapons unlocked at random lvls.

90% of players on this game spend their lives camping, it is a boring and frustrating way to play the game and COD was never designed for people to sit around and pick people off as they run by. COD is meant to be a fast paced high octane FPS this is not to say everyone should run around like a mad man because that wouldnt improve match quality anymore than camping does but I hate people who stick to one or two spots on the map and barely move, especially on objective based game modes.

Treyarch take the game and system back to how it was on release, it was the best FPS i have played in a long time when it was released, now it is broken, laggy and full of arseholes.

Level 8
12 REPLIES

Re: I'm not enjoying this anymore

in reply to goatforcce

goatforcce wrote:

I still think the game is a really good game but i just cant enjoy it anymore, on release the first day or two was great there was very little lag issues the gameplay was unbelievably smooth and the game played how i think it was always meant to be played. But since then every game is plagued by lag and host migration issues making the game very stop start and completely iritating especially when you put 5-10 bullets in someone they walk through them and kill you in 2-5. You watch killcam and you have barely landed a hit and barely damaged them.

I am sick and tired of being out powered by silenced MP7 and the MTAR, these 2 weapons are the 2 weapons you have from the start and they are as strong if not stronger than any other weapons in the game. In my opinion the MP7 is far far better than the Skorpion. There seems to be little to no weapon progression just completely random weapons unlocked at random lvls.

90% of players on this game spend their lives camping, it is a boring and frustrating way to play the game and COD was never designed for people to sit around and pick people off as they run by. COD is meant to be a fast paced high octane FPS this is not to say everyone should run around like a mad man because that wouldnt improve match quality anymore than camping does but I hate people who stick to one or two spots on the map and barely move, especially on objective based game modes.

Treyarch take the game and system back to how it was on release, it was the best FPS i have played in a long time when it was released, now it is broken, laggy and full of arseholes.

I have to be honest your post is sincere but not new. 

From other conversations I have had, i've noticed that many who first come here upset and write these posts tend to feel differently the next day.

Many things about this game can be frustrating, many things can be fun. My only suggestion is if the game is too hard to deal with (on a emotional level) stop. I play 20-30 minute intervals then stop, play another after a break then stop again.

In regards to how others play that is a lost conversation that has no ending, everyone can be right and wrong it only matters how you perceive what is right or wrong.

If one thing doesn't work (running) then slow down, if camping is not working (then move about) try new things. Good luck gaming.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i realise it may sound as if i am moaning because i play badly etc but this isnt the case, i regularly get 30-50 kills a game, i very often get all my scorestreaks and score very highly. I am a decent cod player always have been (without blowing my own trumpet) but this game isnt the game that was released. And the lag issues are beyond a joke. MW3 had a few issues here and there but this is every game.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to goatforcce

what game mode do you play?

This game is very different from previous titles, very different.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Played Dom for a while then that just got the point of unplayable because nobody played the objectives and just camped for kills. so switched to KC.

Look im not saying i dislike the game i think the game is great. But there a few issues which at the moment are making the game very frustrating rather than enjoyable.

Level 8

in reply to goatforcce

I was asking what game mode so we can join up, I play mostly TDM but will hit any other mode for fun, for the win. My psn egotrip7809

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

added you mate

Level 8

in reply to goatforcce

I have to say I am feeling similar, I'm just not enjoying the whole experience.  As Izjar says your mood can change day to day, and mine has, but overall I am feeling quite indifferent about playing the game anymore.  Given how hooked I have been to CoD since W@W this is quite sad really.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

The game being so inconsistent from one game to the next has lead people to camp more and less of the usual urge to play.  You know going in that how well you do will be based on random things beyond your control and not your skill in the game. 

First COD I've felt that way about.

It is quite sad.

Level 24

in reply to sstang1

If they could just sort out these lag issues then i think the game will play the way it did on release, the way it should do. But apparently Treyarch are saying that there is no such issues.

Level 8

Studios