I'm gettin' a warning for rage quitting? Really?!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I'm gettin' a warning for rage quitting? Really?!

in reply to jOk3r915kiLLeR1

you are one of those who worries so much about k/d?

do you show it off at school or something?

if you are that good then work your way out of a jam and leave the lobby after the game.

kids who quit all the time like you are weak and should be banned.

Level 1

The funny thing is, it because of people leaving when they are losing that is causing this.

If all rage quitters get put on probation, and people stop leaving matches just because they are losing = a better world.

Stop being part of the problem: Stick it out, and don't quit (not just you, but everyone)

3ARC should fix the game so people do not get get kicked from matches, but if nobody ever rage quitted, nobody could get thrown into losing matches thus no probations.

chicken and egg thing I guess.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

while i agree with on what you said but its not realistic at all.

a better world would had a good functioning game which would not have this many people quit in matches.

you cant give probation for people quitting a match if you are the biggest reason people are quitting lol.

i dont quit because im loosing because most of the time even when we loose im in the top 5 of scores.

i do quit alot when lagg gets out of hand or im thrown in a match where its vsat , dogs, swarm , lodestar and all of that crap is being called non stop.

1 thing i dont do is dashboard though.
i take me loss and quit and i should not be punished for it.

personally i havent got any probation yet but judging by all the thread i might get them soon lol.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

I actually doubt that you'll ever see probation based on your reasoning for quiting.  From what I understand of it you have to quit 3 times close together to get the warning and on the 4th rapid quit you get the probation.  This isn't going to kick in for a guy that doesn't fear anything that might possibly cause his kd to go down.  This isn't going to happen for the parent that needs to check on his child unless of course the child is constantly needing checked on in which case you probably aren't going to be playing for awhile anyway.  The folks that are going to get caught by this primarily are the ones that quit over any little thing that goes wrong and/or feel compelled to lobby shop for weak opponents.  I don't see you as being either of those types of player.  So you probably will never see probation.

Level 69

egg was first though 

Level 4

Whenever you hit the search game function, it pretty much always throws you in landslide games nowadays. So what you need to do is take the first loss like a man, and stay in the lobby for further games. Are you that single minded?

Level 4

If that's the way you want to play, enjoy.

There is one other option for you. Instead of waiting for 5 minutes probation to finish just change to league play instead. Probation does not carry over to this.

Level 9

in reply to onlyzeone1

Lol, that's funny. Never realized that.

Level 8

So I should stay in a match where the entire other team has the lag advantage (yes, this does exist) and have your team spawn trapped?  I can't take two steps without being shot or blown up, but I'm supposed to do this for the next 5 min?  Yeah, sounds like fun to me.

Also, if they finally implemented the probation, they should've mentioned that in the patch notes, rather than letting people find out on their own.  If you want to have a probation system, fix the damn lag.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Their patch notes get edited as they realise they have not fixed stuff as far as I can see.

When I read the patch update yesterday it had something about improved lag/gameplay(I think). This "fix" is gone from the update.

Also, the sound glitch just happened to me a couple of times again. Now I am certain that they said the patch notes that they fixed this... And yes you guessed it that note on the fix is gone from the community update as well. I wonder are they like oops we didn't fix that, better stop saying we did, or they just take a chance hoping that it will just disappear like all the other problems they haven't addressed. I know the update looks like they fixed an awful lot of stuff and that they "listened" to us. Yeah right. Ever since I got BO2 and started having problems I have been on this forum. Half the issues they fixed never appeared here, I know that does not mean they do not exist but eh....

People have been complaining about master glitches the whole time, yet nothing! For the first last night I looked up how you do the master prestige glitch. If this glitch wasn't written into the programming of this game I promise to buy the DLC. If it wasn't, what kind of bipolar person found out how to do it? I haven't tried using the prestige glitch, I'm almost there without it.

Level 9

Studios