I'm a " Camper " .. what are your thoughts !!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I'm a " Camper " .. what are your thoughts !!!

in reply to semperfi550

Ahh the underneath of the barrel; the spawn camper defenders. The people who think it's okay to perform actions that lock a player in their spawn point in an objective match like Domi/Demo. 'Us' means you do it too, and if you do it on a regular basis then you're no better than the kids who yell camper at everything. Lrn2play.

Level 8

in reply to Sixaxis

What? I don't support spawn locking. I'm talking about just general camping.

Level 25

in reply to Sixaxis

Plus this is TDM. i wasn't spawn trapping lol. The spawns flip the whole time anyway. I hate spawn trapping just to let you know lol.

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

I was being sarcastic with the 1st post, but wasen't with the 2nd when Semper defended spawn camping (I didn't mention camping in general, Soldiers camp irl after all).

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Sixaxis

No no no lol. i put it on the balcony. overlooking where the B flag would be on dom. And if the spawn flips then thats why I have the guardian up in the room. to protect the enemy from destroying my sentry gun. But of course if only 1 member has an EMP nade then that is both gone. But if they don't then it stays unless they shoot it etc

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

Lady there's no reason to defend yourself dude!  You were very clear on your approach!  Keep doin what ya do!

Level 19

in reply to ladylucina1

I don't think you should care what other people say. Play the game however you want to.

Level 4

in reply to ladylucina1

If you kill someone you're a camper. if i kill someone it's becasue i am the best.

also what i hate is "aw you hardscoper". you dont see people in proper wars runnnig round and jumping of buildings to get the final kill (sorry if i offenced anyone)

Level 12

in reply to ladylucina1

i got called camper by a guy when i knife him in the back on drone when he was camping inside the house near the heli pad, since i knife him in the back im the camper ! not him that was there the all game.

Level 3

in reply to Hellgast_PT

it's the classic ones mate lol. if i kill you with a shotgun i was great. if you kill me with it you are a non skilled player using an OP weapon etc etc. the list goes on and on lol. was a thread about that before actually. i really liked that thread

Level 23

Studios