I'm a " Camper " .. what are your thoughts !!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I'm a " Camper " .. what are your thoughts !!!

Ok so here it is.

1. I go to play core TDM

2. I set my scorestreaks as Guardian, Hellstorm missile and Sentry gun

3. The map that is chosen is hijacked

4. I use the S12 shotgun.

Right, so the game starts and lets say for example we start at the control room end (or whatever way u wanna put it lol. A flag in dom end etc). I go underneath to get across to the other room to try and come up behind the enemy and start me off with a few kills. I get maybe 2-3 kills this way. I will then proceed to go back underneath and back to the control room end and try the same thing.

Ok so now we have racked up a few kills and I get my guardian and hellstorm. I use my hellstorm and get 2-3 kills and thus getting my sentry gun. Now here is where I have been classed as a " camper " . I will go upstairs in the control room end, set up my sentry gun on the balcony and then I will go back into the room to place my guardian in the room facing the 2 points of entry. I go back out of the room to go after the enemy again. I put the guardian in the room to PROTECT my sentry gun from enemies coming into the room and destroying it. Over headset I'm a " Camper " lmao. This is just my opinion but if you ask me, what I did was actually a sensible thing to do. I mean if ANY enemy had just 1 EMP nade equipped then both my guardian and sentry gun is gone. But being called a " camper " for doing what I did is just funny.

Don't worry this is not a thread of me moaning. This was basically just to show the community what some people class as a " camper "

Level 23
19 REPLIES

Re: I'm a " Camper " .. what are your thoughts !!!

in reply to ladylucina1

when these little whiners are getting their butts handed to them it's a number of things.....

tryhard!  camper!  loser! (when im winning) and a number of other explitives

It's just funny, people will say what they want

Level 19

in reply to ladylucina1

It's not fair if I have to change my playstyle because you figured out a way to kick some booty. I think you should play fair and if you have higher than a 1.0 KDR in game, you're a cheater. If you have less than a 1.0 KDR, you suck. It's not hard to go 16-16. I do it all the time. You need to learn to play, noob!

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

lol. love this

Level 23

in reply to ladylucina1

How refreshing  to hear of another player who actually THINKS about their gameplay.  Tactics are just as important as a steady aim.  The lobbies are full of child runner gunners who shout 'camper' whenever they're killed by someone taking cover, or actually looking around a corner before moving.  A bit of brains can go a long way. 

Level 1

in reply to ladylucina1

i like to plant a shield in a high trafficked door way and run away. funny watching peoples reaction. youd be surprised how many people dont shoot it lol

Level 2

in reply to dangerchicken

You can't put shields down in doorways.

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to ladylucina1

I really like your playstyle.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to ladylucina1

You're using a sentry gun to spawn camp on Hijacked?!

YOU'RE BAD KID, YOU'RE BAD.

Level 8

in reply to Sixaxis

Ahh the absolute bottom of the barrel. The camper complainers. Rage some more please, your tears give us strength. lrn2play

Level 25

Studios