I'm Happy with Black Ops II. You?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I'm Happy with Black Ops II. You?

Black Ops II was definitly a step in the right direction.  MW3 was good but needed some work but Black Ops II is amazing.  The worst Call of Duty I think ever made was World at War.  The best was the Modern Warfare series but MW was best out of all.  I will be doing this with a scale of 1 through 10.

BLACK OPS II

7/10

It was the second best CoD ever first being MW.   All that was added to CoD was a really good idea.  The new crawling animation the new campaign idea.  Weapons are great.

CAMPAIGN

7/10

It was a very entertaining Campaign and they put a lot in like opening doors without using an explosive.  But they need to make you more in control of that kind of stuff.  Then the story it's self was good I love the way it continued on from Black Ops.  I love how you could change how it ended to that was by far the best touch in Black Ops II although I don't know how they'll get Black Ops III going if the ending in Black Ops II can vary.  Campaign was better than Black Ops but it it's in the future and I prefer the here and now games such as Modern Warfare.

GRAPHICS

8/10

They also did a good job on the graphics best graphics there is all the animations used in campaign.  But the engine they use is getting old and needs an update.

MULTIPLAYER

7/10

Multiplayer is excellent with the new 10 point system for Create-A-Class all the way down to the maps.  I wish the maps were bigger like they were in CoD4:MW but oh well.

Sorry for the long read.  What is you opinion on Black Ops II?

Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: I'm Happy with Black Ops II. You?

in reply to Natero14

MULTIPLAYER

0/10

My opinion in a nutshell. Motivations? Don't need to write more u_u

Level 10

in reply to RichterRavage

give me some of wht ur smoking this game sucks because ever 5 feet u move host interruption so if mulitplayer is like tht the game as a whole blows. pick 10 system sucks in general you would think in the future you could have a unlimited number of stuff not just 10 wtf is up with tht give me some of  the stuff u be smoking

Level 1

in reply to TF_White_thunde

If your online games are migrating every 5 feet then you need to upgrade your internet so you can get out of the garbage games. I have to deal with hit or miss lag and ocassional host migrations. Most of the migrations come from the host getting stomped and backing out of the lobbies I'm in.

Unlimited classes? Um... How would that work exactly? Everyone running around with all perks, primaries and secondaries would be nothing short of stupid.

I'm enjoying the game, and have almost played this title more than a year worth of mw3.

9/10 until the bugs are fixed

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to RichterRavage

MULTIPLAYER

0/10

Yep

Level 12

in reply to Natero14

I am really enjoying this game (when it works properly). If only 3arc fixed the problems dragging down this game

Level 23

in reply to Natero14

sorry but this game is fucked up and untill we hear anything of a fix i ant touching this fucker

Level 9

in reply to Natero14

Natero14 wrote:

Black Ops II was definitly a step in the right direction.  MW3 was good but needed some work but Black Ops II is amazing.  The worst Call of Duty I think ever made was World at War.  The best was the Modern Warfare series but MW was best out of all.  I will be doing this with a scale of 1 through 10.

BLACK OPS II

7/10

It was the second best CoD ever first being MW.   All that was added to CoD was a really good idea.  The new crawling animation the new campaign idea.  Weapons are great.

CAMPAIGN

7/10

It was a very entertaining Campaign and they put a lot in like opening doors without using an explosive.  But they need to make you more in control of that kind of stuff.  Then the story it's self was good I love the way it continued on from Black Ops.  I love how you could change how it ended to that was by far the best touch in Black Ops II although I don't know how they'll get Black Ops III going if the ending in Black Ops II can vary.  Campaign was better than Black Ops but it it's in the future and I prefer the here and now games such as Modern Warfare.

GRAPHICS

8/10

They also did a good job on the graphics best graphics there is all the animations used in campaign.  But the engine they use is getting old and needs an update.

MULTIPLAYER

7/10

Multiplayer is excellent with the new 10 point system for Create-A-Class all the way down to the maps.  I wish the maps were bigger like they were in CoD4:MW but oh well.

Sorry for the long read.  What is you opinion on Black Ops II?

To the multiplayer. No.

It's nothing but laggy shit. The 10 point system is a rip-off from the loadouts in MAG.

Fix the lag, then it will deserve a good rating. Or simply tone down the lag compensation to like how it was in MW2.

Level 8

in reply to Natero14

Regarding the multiplayer this is 3arcs crownjewel and their first installment that is really great fun to play, like MW2 was for IW back in 2010.

Level 9

in reply to mischaelite

Well let's say there was no lag.  You guys then would give it a good rating.  I understand you opinions but really it's fun lag or no lag/

Level 4

Studios