I'm Happy with Black Ops II. You?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: I'm Happy with Black Ops II. You?

in reply to Natero14

Crap internet great play get a job................great internet connection punished to hell LAG COMP gaming killing shyt.

Level 12

in reply to Natero14

I'd love this game if they could iron out a few, minor details:

• Make it playable for all the people whose consoles freeze every time they try to load the menu.
  • Fix the horrid lag compensation, or better yet eliminate it entirely so that "you need to upgrade your internet" would actually be a valid response to someone complaining about lag.
  • Fix theater so that it actually records all your gameplay, instead of one or two games when the stars align just so.
  • Patch the various (glaring) bugs, glitches, and exploits which have been pointed out in numerous videos.
  • Admit that there's a problem with the matchmaking.  I'm not even asking for a fix at this point, just admit that it's broken.
  • Stop wasting time and effort trying to promote "features" that nobody wants (League Play, Skill-based Matchmaking, CodCasting) and instead focus on fixing the issues which affect nearly everyone who plays.
  • Clean up the coding so it doesn't take anywhere from 3-10 minutes for each Ground War game to launch.

Yeah, if those few, insignificant things were patched then I'd gladly give this title a 9/10 for MP.

Level 26

in reply to Natero14

i have't finished campaign yet. i USED to be very happy with the Multi Player. but.. during the past couple weeks, lagg has been horrible. i constantly go negative, which is not like me. i spawn in front of enemy and friendly bullets alike. the enemy spawns behind me regularly. i lose most gunfights, though i'm firing as i round a corner due to knowing they are there. i get sniped with a pistol from across a map before i can even ADS. i could go on..

the game used to play very fair. as of late, i now play MW2.

Level 14

Studios