I'll be surprised if people are still playing this game in the New Year...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I'll be surprised if people are still playing this game in the New Year...

Seriously, I'm not a great player, probably not even "good".  But I can usually hold my own.

KDR and other stats dont mean much to mean, I play for enjoyment, but I will quote some stats just to demonstrate what I am talking about.

To put this into context I only play domination, and always solo.

My KDR is currently 1.33.  It started off even worse, around the 1.00 mark, but I was winning plenty of matches and that was primarily down to capping the b flag, a known death sentence.  After I got used to the maps and weapons, my KDR rose to just under 2.00 and I was still winning plenty of matches.  However, recently (last week or two) it has plummeted, to the current 1.33 and I am near enough losing every match.  My last 10 matches, K/D Caps, defends -

5-13, 2, 1, lost - I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

0-1, 0, 0, lost - thrown in with seconds to go, and the enmy had dogs running about

2-5, 0, 0, lost - thrown in with under a minute to go whilst my team were being "dominated"

6-10, 4, 3, lost -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

6-9, 3, 1, won -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

13-21, 4, 4 won -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

7-12, 2, 2 lost -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

7-16, 1, 0 lost -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

0-1, 0, 0 lost - thrown in for last seconds of match

12-10, 5, 3 -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets, but managed to go positive by camping my nuts off.

Anybody seeing a pattern here?  Seriously Treyarch, I am not the only one experiencing this rubbish.  This may be your idea of fun, but it certainly isn't mine.  As I said I dont care about stats, but I know when I am being beaten by the appalling matchmaking and lag.  You need to address this issue and quickly.  If it doesn't improve I and many others will not be playing this game for long.

Level 38
17 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I'll be surprised if people are still playing this game in the New Year...

in reply to sennalike

Senna I hear you and I was suffering from what is a serious latency / connection issue I have though slowed how I play the game but I play (TDM) if you want add me to your psn and I can provide help! egotrip7809

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to sennalike

They need to fix the matchmaking quick. New people to the game will be getting matched up with people of more experience which I find very unfair. But you know, Treyarch doesn't care. They got our money. Nothing we can do besides cry out to them on the forums, hoping they will hear us.

Level 1

in reply to Keep_4

Everybody has a tough time in the beginning, you get thrown in a pit full of lions and just have to fight your way out. This takes time, weeks, months or even years. I have 2nd Prestige, but I'm still at the bottom of the score-list! My SPM is 90, so how are you going to match me? I'll most probably reach 10th prestige and still be at the bottom of the score list.  I have 2nd Prestige in MW3 and haven't reached sergeant yet in Black Ops (1)

There are plenty of top prestige players from MW3 etc,They are still good players even though they are just beginning,

So keep your chin up and earn your experience.... the hard way!

Level 5

in reply to Keep_4

league play...

Activision Ambassador

in reply to sennalike

They will. Millions of people play video games, and many of them don't have much criteria when playing.

Level 20

in reply to sennalike

Well here is a helpful tip...

Load your magazine with bullets and not cotton buds.

Back to Original topic: The lag and stuff is getting me very frustrated im usually a 1.5 kd and im barley breaking positive lately. I have also seen people with 3kds and i am like. How in the living world that we call Earth do you have a 3 kd? I just went 9-22, 29-27, 8-15. It is really pissing me off.

Level 3

in reply to sennalike

if or when Activision finds the console shutdown issues on BO2 i'll be jumping back in the game. I can deal with the lag and freezings just not the forced shutdowns

Level 1

in reply to sennalike

Try playing Hardcore, even the cotton wool balls take out the enemy!

Level 5

in reply to Paramac55

Where do you get those?

Level 20

Studios