I got my friend to try this game...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: I got my friend to try this game...

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

First a person that struggled through campiagn isn't ready for multiplayer.  The BOTS would have slaughtered him but that is where you should have started him.  Putting him in FFA was a terrible idea.  He doesn't know the spawns or the maps much less how to aim quickly.  So he didn't stand a chance.  KC is way to hectic for a new guy as well as the spawns are constantly flipping.  DOM was your best choice but you should have put him in a 6 v 6 instead of GW.  GW is much more laggy than 6 v 6 and he needs the lower traffic of a 6 v 6 just to get used to the flow.  Lastly let's face it, the TF wasn't what killed him, his lack of knowledge got him killed repeatedly.  BO2 is a tough game to learn but it doesn't need to be dumbed down so that guys that can't even do well in campaign can handle it.  I'm sorry your friend had such a bad night but you should have been a better friend and not thrown him to the wolves on his first night.

Level 69

Well I for one will agree in some ways after last night.

I jumped in my friends lobby who has a 0.40 kd and low spm and we played for 30 min.  One match in slums was so god awfull, with target finders and the camping that I (and we) got totally demolished.  We played another match in the same lobby and I noticed not one person left from the other team.

I started checking stats and there was a PM with the usual 3.5kd, a 1.38, a 2.0, a 1.20 and a 1.40 something.

Then I realized aside from being cheap (and there were like 2 guys I just couldn't kill - lag maybe?) that it was a whole team joining a low spm to pubstomp.

There seems to be a lot more of that happening I have noticed when I play with my friend about once a week it seems at least one lobby out of the 3-4 games we play is like that.

Level 7

you should let your friend fight me,  he'd probably win, lol

Level 3

i figure you went on and on to your "friend" about your anti-camper playstyle, like youve posted in many many threads here, and told him the best way to play is with this here pdw and just rush rush rush. he was running around lost and getting killed left and right, what did you expect? all you do is complain about campers. honestly. this is the third thread today ive read where thats what you did. its noones fault but your own that you dont check your corners or you run madly into somewhere and get shot in the back, its not going away. improvise. adapt. overcome. or gtfo.

Level 2

Studios