I got my friend to try this game...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I got my friend to try this game...

in reply to Izjar11

thats what most new players will do any ways theyll head on to multiplayer and start playing what do u think if his friend ddecided to try it himself would he have went to combat training first?

Level 24

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

Idk. When i first started playing COD i was having 2-20, 3-15 games. That didnt stop me from playing. If it was his first time playing COD then he needs to reassess his expectaions as a new player

Level 7
Highlighted

You guys are all missing the point. It's not about how good or bad he did. It's about the gameplay itself.

Why would he or anyone want to continue playing a game where players of high rank and experience are just camping with cheap weapons the whole game?

It really leaves a lasting impression of... "Why the fuck do I want to play this if that is where it is going to take me?"

You campers might be proud of your false crap, but most of us know how obviously pathetic it is to wait for someone to run into your crosshair, and most people don't want to play that shit.

Yes, you are allowed to do it. Kids are allowed to be immature. But the community as a whole is going to determine the fate of this game, and if the majority doesn't look down on cheap tactics, then the community will slowly move to better games.

That's all. Have fun camping. It's not going to earn you anything except a false sense of nothing. Aiming down the sights and pulling the trigger is something a monkey could be trained to do.

Level 20

I just brought a friend into this situation. We play hCKC almost all the time. It's a learning curve and it's definitely curved. The main point is to have fun isn't it? He's improved quite a bit in a few weeks. KC seems to have less campers imo. Just a thought.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

You guys are all missing the point. It's not about how good or bad he did. It's about the gameplay itself.

Sanand, dude what were you expecting is my question? This is COD not Mario Kart. People will hide, people will do what ever to get kills, what's the difference on what's cheap! If it kills it kills period.

Why would he or anyone want to continue playing a game where players of high rank and experience are just camping with cheap weapons the whole game?

Well many continue to play, your one friend couldn't handle it so yes back to Mario Kart I say.

You campers might be proud of your false crap, but most of us know how obviously pathetic it is to wait for someone to run into your crosshair, and most people don't want to play that ****.

I understand that the element of surprise (some dude sitting some where) is cheap, it is I agree. But if that is something you or your friend can't deal with than dont play. I have no issue saying, less terrible players = better games.

Yes, you are allowed to do it. Kids are allowed to be immature. But the community as a whole is going to determine the fate of this game, and if the majority doesn't look down on cheap tactics, then the community will slowly move to better games.

Thats what I find interesting, there are many many more games out there you choose this one, he didn�t like how it plays move on. Writing this rant for your friends lack of game knowldge is just strange and uninteresting.

We all started as a newbie like your friend, and yet many continue playing.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Great post. Had LOADS of TF users tonight. Im not kidding tonight was ridiculous. Only managed one lodestar, played most of night

Was in a game with a 9th prestige, he was using TF. He absolutely sucked, but would pull the odd kill from across the map with his aimbot scope (he took me twice 1 kill before heli). When in lobby i said hi, he responded. I told him it was "funny that a 9th prestige uses TF, stay classy dude". He left. Win i guess

Level 10

in reply to StonerShug

I agree with what is said about campers. It is just one of them things  to add to the long list of bad points.

None campers jusy have to deal with it and play the game to combat the camper take him out of the game anyway you can. The tac insert is my fav camper of all I love the free second kill it's a golden moment.

Level 9

in reply to StonerShug

So he happened to be using TF, managed to only kill you a couple of times, and sucked overall?

Yeah, that attachment sounds like a real menace, and obviously needs to go.

/sarcasm

Level 15

Another pointless thread of people complaining because the other players don't play the game the way he thinks they should play.

I don't use TF because it blocks my  vision too much and I don't like the cross.

But really it is like the people thinks that the TF just aims by itself. 90% of time the thing is useless, you can see the other player clearly in the screen without the TF.

Level 4

Well, if you could just post to tell us exactly how you would like us all to play your game so it doesn't ruin your experience I'm sure we will all co-operate.

I hate to think of your friend not playing, God please, just beg him to come back, please! We won't kill him anymore I swear!

Level 12

Studios