I got my friend to try this game...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: I got my friend to try this game...

in reply to blade3370

C4, but the point is, they don't make it easy to get friends to start playing. I make it my mission to get every kill without sitting ADS or using some head glitch spot. Why? Not because I want to die, but because I've played long enough to be better than that. Veteran players really need to get their values in order. K/D and W/L is not more important than skill. Aiming at a doorway or alley, or shooting over a box is not skill. It's an easy stat pad kill to get a streak to further stat pad you fake accomplishments.

And using a Target Finder is just pathetic. At least Snipers have to use their eyes. I can't believe they put that crap in the game.

SanAndreasPsych1

in reply to SanAndreasPsych1

No maybe not but tryinh to get your friend to join in on one of your games would put him off life.

Try the training part of the game I did that with my friend he got into it after a few days.

blade3370

in reply to blade3370

He was joining solo on a new account and pretty much getting Veteran 9 players. And this is in California. There's no skill based matchmaking. That's a lie.

SanAndreasPsych1

There is skilled based matchmaking. It's very evident when playing in parties and the lobby leaderboards reflect the spm of the party leader.

It sounds like your friend was attempting to emulate your play style without the necessary skill set to do so. If a noob runs around without map knowledge, reaction time, accuracy and a good understanding of the spawns they will get owned constantly.

I've got a friend that just got a ps3 and bo2 for christmas. He's as new as new can be, but he's now on his second prestige and is going positive most games. It's frustrating at first but gets much better with play time.

I'm not sure how you expect this game to be played. Your friend had a bad experience with people camping... How do you think he would feel against rushers eating him alive seconds after spawning. It's a competitive game and sounds like he needs more time to develop skills.

msharpblue4d

in reply to msharpblue4d

P.S. the only time I seem to run into campers is when I'm in a party with a low spm party leader.

msharpblue4d

in reply to msharpblue4d

actually ur wrong there is no skill match making how can i master prestige spm 440 get ranked with players less then 5th prestige and lower then 350 spm

iEXTERMINATED

I get the feeling your very unhappy about this game lol. Sorry just trying to lighten it up a bit.

This game like all cod games will get better once the snotty little kids get fed up and move on to the next game probably about the time GTA comes out.

Yes all the camping little sh! Ts get to me aswell but I just make it a goal in the game to de-camp them... now I am sure you do the same and it becomes a very enjoyable part of the game don't you think even better if he returns to the same spot seconds later to find you in his little tent and blast him yet again. But then do the smart thing and move so he can return only to find you picking him off yet again.

That's something that your friend would pick up and begin to enjoy the game.

The other game to try is league play that seems to match a little better.

blade3370

in reply to blade3370

thats what I do, lol.

R83D

Camper this, camper that.

Dude, why didn't you give him some pointers on how to deal with them if your so high and mighty? It just seems like all your doing in this discussion is "campers ruin everything!" Cry me a river. Just because you don't have the mental capacity to actually over come something that is giving you difficulties is not my/our problem, that's yours! Maybe this games not for you or your friend. The actual play of CoD hasn't really changed much since CoD2 except for kill streaks and perks. They didn't make this game thinking "Well Vaughn, we need to make sure that this game plays exactly for <insert your name here> or else....". They made this game how they wanted it. The cry babies in this country are just laughable. You don't like it, then don't have your mom buy it for you next time!

ZvErS

My main point, if you love this game, think about what you're doing to the community when you play with cheap tactics. Eventually, most people are going to get fed up with it just like they did in every COD, and the matchmaking will turn into MW3. If you love BO2, have some honor and play with some skill.

Sanandreas this thread is two things:

1- Absolutely pointless.

2- Sad.

I am ashamed that you posted this thread, throwing your friend in KC, DOM with no experience, what did you and him expect? The enemy to simply lay down and say kill me, the more I read your post it sinks in how moronic it sounds.

Way to go,

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Studios