I got NO prestige awards (no prestige awards, or permanent unlock tokens) TWICE!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

I got NO prestige awards (no prestige awards, or permanent unlock tokens) TWICE!!

So, I prestiged (first time)  a while back and got no prestige anythings. I contacted CS and they couldn't do anything, not even just give me the stuff (why not?).

I prestiged again this morning (1/31) and got NOTHING again! I now have video proof as well.....

The video isn't great quality since it was recorded with my phone, but will have to do.

[Video will be embedded in as soon as possible]

[Video will be embedded in as soon as possible]

Does anybody know a fix for this or if CS (customer support) can give me my stuff?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: I got NO prestige awards (no prestige awards, or permanent unlock tokens) TWICE!!

in reply to Louey777

I wish that I could help but unfortunately I don't know what would cause that.  So here's the dumb question that might not be so dumb (it happened to me) ... Did you go back to the prestige shop after prestiging?  If it's working properly there will be a picture of an unlocked lock that you can click on to claim your prestige award such as an extra create a class.  I forgot about this on my second prestige and spent almost the whole prestige thinking that I didn't get any rewards.

Level 69

Re: I got NO prestige awards (no prestige awards, or permanent unlock tokens) TWICE!!

in reply to phxs72

Yes, many times. I've even restarted xbox many times, cleared cache, and stuff like that

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Louey777

In MW3 some issues could be solved by deleting the game utility data for that particular game and then restarting the game.  As I recall when the game started up it looked like I had lost everything but once I got into Multiplayer all of my rank, etc was still there.  If that doesn't do it for you, my only other thought would be to delete the game from your system and reinstall it.  That may cause you to lose your data though (I have no idea) but Customer Support might be able to confirm this one way or the other.

Level 69

in reply to Louey777

It won't let me embed the video on the original post.

Low quality from phone, sorry!

****Proof I prestiged and got NO rewards****

Level 1

Studios