I can't play a match without having to use Cold Blooded

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I can't play a match without having to use Cold Blooded

It finally happened. Tonight we came across a team that had the Dual Band attachment on their LMGs. I've said a few times now that the Dual Band is far worse than the Target Finder but since the TF is unlocked so early nearly no one thinks to pass it up for somethin else. Well these guys did. I'm trying to finish challenges to get over the 54 hump so I didn't have a class with Cold Blooded and this was by far the most miserable match I've played in a long time. I've never seen LMGs used so much in any other game, but witht the TF and DB I don't see why you wouldn't

Level 75
26 REPLIES

Re: I can't play a match without having to use Cold Blooded

in reply to Ghamorra

I'm on Xbox and I tried to use a class without cold blooded, but after being killed multiple times by the hunter killer I decided to change my class set up and put it back on, I would like to be able to run a different second perk but find it almost impossible to do so without some sort of problem arising

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Cold blooded doesn't protect against the hunter killer drone.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

Maybe it doesn't but it seems strange that usually I run the same perks on all my classes and the first time I take cold blooded off I end up being killed by the hunter killer and there are no teammates near me at all, then when I put it back on I'm fine - go figure? ( not trying to be sarcastic just what I've experienced )

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

tracy wrote:

I would like to be able to run a different second perk but find it almost impossible to do so without some sort of problem arising

That's the big problem right there. There's too much sh*t in this game you have to counter that I barely have time focusing on winning a gun fight. I find myself saying all the time, "had I been wearing _____ instead of ______ I know I would have won that fight".

It has nothing to do with, "Had I done ______ better I would have won this fight".

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

The TF is an attachment that forces you to run CB as second perk...there should never be an attachment that does that....everyone is using that damn TF now

Level 17

in reply to Ghamorra

Word must have gotten out, damn, I tried to keep it a secret.

Level 25

in reply to HaitianCreation

I had to leave that match. I was so mad after being killed in the gas station 3 spawns in a row by the same DB fucktard

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Yeah we got completely dicked on that game.

Level 25

in reply to Ghamorra

Wait until you come across a whole team of them in Puketown just sitting in their spawn from the start of the game..Now thats no fun, had it twice today, once in TDM  and once in Kill Confirmed

Level 67

Studios