I can log in under another account.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

I can log in under another account.

My main account gives me server errors and yet if I log in under another account I can play the game. This whole thing is very strange and it proves its account related. Could even be a sony problem.

Level 17
50 REPLIES

Re: I can log in under another account.

in reply to WRECKU

I am also able to log in under another account but I refuse to start playing on the new account for the same issue to happen again eventually.  This is unreal!!

Level 1

in reply to jloop100

Yes it is totaly frustrating and no one is offering any kind of help. I refuse to play under another account.

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to jloop100

These threads need to stay at the top of the forums.  I think you guys are onto something here.  Almost like the other accounts were banned or something.  Keep this thread and the other one bumped to the top as it could actually help the devs fix this problem.

Level 23

in reply to jloop100

Interesting. I'll try this today.

Maybe Treyarch can look into this. I wouldnt doubt its a SONY issue!

Level 2

in reply to WRECKU

i dont know in my opinion if it was sony the game will not work at all i mean

the last game i were able to play was 7 hour ago and sometime the zombies is working

but the normal MP doesnt work so in my opinion if it was sony nothing will work.

Level 1

in reply to DejaVu3

Im having the same issue, i cant find a game on my user however my brother on his account on the same PS3 can - Totally frustrating

Level 1

in reply to DejaVu3

Could it have something to do with being the host and dis-connecting? In my last match I left and it migrated when I left, perhaps the game thought I turned off the router or something and has suspended me?

Level 8

in reply to sheffieldgamer

It's ironic that you bring up the host migration, because I too did the same thing. The game attempted to put be back into the same game afterwards, failed, and sent me back to the Public Match main menu. Ever since then, I've been having trouble logging back in

Perhaps that's what's screwing up the server; perhaps the server believes you're still in the game, so it's trying to put you back into that game-- which is now gone-- and failing every time. At least, that is my theory. I tried connecting to parties, to game sessions already made, but to no avail.

It seems, though, that I only have this problem with public matches. League Matches work just fine, as well as Zombies. Therefore, the theory I stated beforehand might just be the ticket; In the server's eyes, you're still in a game, which is why you searching for a game is screwing it up. Does anyone else think this might be the case?

** EDIT **

They just posted this on the Elite Support.

We are aware of the in-game connectivity issues that some players are facing in Black Ops II on the PlayStation 3 platform at this time. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and thank you for your patience.

So, they know. We'll just have to wait it out.

Level 1

in reply to sheffieldgamer

Although, I have had issues and never even got to play a single match.  It can't be that for everyone.  Although, that could cause the same problem I am having.

Level 2

Studios