I bet all maps are now designed by computer..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I bet all maps are now designed by computer..

in reply to rc10mike

As much as I would love to be selfish and say MW3 had the best maps, im not gonna do that because they really may have favored rushing a tad too much.

So I agree, WaW and MW2 had the best maps.

WaW has some the biggest/most wide open but they also mixed CQC in there real well. As much as I feel WaW took a step backwards from MW1 graphics wise, it has good maps.

MW2 isnt near as wide open but they managed to mix long range combat in there real well.

Level 28

in reply to rc10mike

to me Nuketown is pretty much Nuketown. oh, wait.

at least Hijacked has the engine room, so you have an opportunity to stay out of noob tube range.

i also admit i was never a rusher until MW3. it worked SO well that i carried it onto this game. sadly, it's not so good on BO2 due to lag so i really should slow down.

Level 14

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

MW3 was truly a rushers game.

BO2 has a sht load of nice long sight lines with some beautiful choke points.

Level 28

in reply to rc10mike

"all maps are designed by computer" - Pretty sure that's the ONLY way to design a map... should they be doing it by drawing it on paper, like an old-school D&D game board?

Level 1

in reply to UberSlackr

Everyone else apparently understood that OP meant that a computer randomly generates the maps.

2 posts and already trolling.

By the way Uber, in regards to your locked thread; Throwing up scorestreaks without kills is not hacking, having a seemingly endless supply of c4s and grenades is not hacking.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to rc10mike

Yeah the map are getting really annoying rooms with 4 ways in you need eyes in the back of your head...theres stuff in the way on every corners obstacles just in the way from most sniping spots there over designed nowadays there old and getting boring....the game needs a real shakeup it needs bigger wideopen maps like mw2 and waw...tall buildings you can climb.... id love to see helicopters and jeeps and tanks you can jump in anytime like joint operations typhoon rising pc game years ago was great fun.......

Level 12

in reply to rc10mike

i miss maps where you could climb into and onto weird stuff. until everyone got the hang of it, nobody would know where you were. MW2 had great ones. you could infuriate your oppenents until they could find a YouTube vid showing how you got there.

those were the days. now everyone has to be in the same places all the time. i know exactly where to toss a grenade.

Level 14

Studios