I'am getting really annoyed now!! Migrating hosts and stupid little campers!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I'am getting really annoyed now!! Migrating hosts and stupid little campers!

in reply to semperfi550

It's not just lag. It's knowing where the enemy is spawning and simply ambushing the fools that charge through a WELL TRAVELED route. It's very simple. What the OP should be mad at is how, for some reason, he doesn't have ANY situational awareness, whatsoever.

Humans are a repetitive species OP, hence, if people constantly camp in certain spots then EVERY game you play on that map, EXPECT someone to be there and adjust your approach accordingly. It's not freaking rocket science man!

Level 48
Highlighted

Re: I'am getting really annoyed now!! Migrating hosts and stupid little campers!

in reply to ZvErS

Darn and here I was doing fuel versus payload calculations!  I wish that someone had told me this earlier.  At least now I don't have to worry about figuring out the guidance system. LOL

Level 69

in reply to ZvErS

Indeed. I ran into some older guy once on Carrier and he got really annoyed at my camping and sent literally 11 messages over PSN. At the end of the game he hopped on his mic and he cursed me out for being a "camping pus*y". I plugged my mic in and asked "Who is the bigger scrub? The player that camps or the player the keep running back into the campers sights". He shut for a bit after that. People need to learn it's a legit play style and it's here to stay and thats why the devs will NEVER get rid of camping perks and equipments. As for "Humans are a repetitive species" you could not be more correct. I can't tell you how many times i catch myself running the same openng route in SnD. (-.\)

Level 25

in reply to semperfi550

You had an older guy PM you?!?! Wow, I have had probably 3 people in BO2 that PM'd me and they are all too young to even buy this game! You must have really ticked the guy off! lol

Level 48

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Good day guys,

Geese lzjar11, you are so right men !!

I personally think camping is a kind of tactic and the headless running chicken is a very unrealistic

way to play this game it is more annoying.

Take care guys.......

Level 3

in reply to XtremeManiaCs

XtremeManiaCs wrote:

When the hell are these idiots going to sort this game out???? migrating hosts on every game ive played today! and iam getting proper annoyed with it... PLUS Do something about these stupid little campers because its those types of kids that ruin this game!! cant you make em explode after they been in the same place for 1 min???

SORT YA SENS OUT WILL YA!! AND GIVE YA HEADS A SHAKE AND SORT THESE DAMN PROBLEMS OUT!!!!!!

Rant over!!! lol

Camping is still a problem?

Host migrations still a problem?

Man, are bullets a problem as well?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Yes the bullets are a problem I thought I was in star wars with all the flying lasers.

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

Or just make a game type like from Golden eye 64, "Slappers only!" haha People just running around b* slapping each other.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Or make a game where you run up to the players and have a staring contest.

And what you put is Turned so we got that.

Level 9

in reply to XtremeManiaCs

If you die multiple times from the same camper. I am sorry to say that is your fault. You know where he is, so kill him or avoid him. People who complain about campers, just aren't smart enough to beat them

Level 9

Studios