I WANT COMPENSATION FOR THIS WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: I WANT COMPENSATION FOR THIS WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME

in reply to Demon-Execute-U

this game was a waste of money it isnt even working cant play zombies or multiplayer

Level 1

in reply to Demon-Execute-U

What are you? Stupid? You can play single player so the game isn't 'broken'. You want broken, try to play Diable 3 when it came out. THAT was broken. FFS

Level 1

in reply to CptSlapAho

its a game that promises MP, SP and Zombies.... the game is broken if one of these aint working....(False advertisment is illegal) what kind of laws to they have in america?

Level 1

Those are 'features'. Features that do not work properly are not bound by law and it is not false advertisment. What kind of 3rd world country law degree do you have again?

Level 1

in reply to CptSlapAho

clever activision.... no one buys the game for SP, only MP and Zombies... so no one wants the game, just the features. clever and f**ked up way to get our money and get away with everything.

Level 1

No online game launches with no problems. Despite the belief of many on this forum, Activision can stress test their system all they want but they are never going to get an accurate 100% of the load that might actually occur during a game release day.

Welcome to the world of online games. There are bugs in the game. No surprise. You wait for a patch or an update. Yeah it sucks and its frustrating. You gotta sit back and deal with it.

No crying in baseball.

Level 1

in reply to Poisn8ball

Some problems will always occur when it comes to gaming and computers, but my experiece is that its getting worse each year.. Whats annoying me the most is that the voucher codes in HE version doesn't work and all they do is blame the servers when this is not the case at all.

Level 1

Studios