I CAN FIX YOUR PROBLEM to play online

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: I CAN FIX YOUR PROBLEM to play online

in reply to gambit1969

gambit1969 wrote:

And both people it "worked for" were fairly new accounts here and used pretty much the same bad grammer and miss spellings in their posts..Coincidence????????

I noticed also gambit...

I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night

To the OP, you need to be smarter than this to fool the Community, why keep spamming this bad advice?

Level 20

in reply to gambit1969

yes but they tryed it and the problem worked im not saying it will work for everybody but it is worth a try

and all i do know is the problem works for the 2ND GENERATION CONSOLES

Level 1

in reply to jadenfix

You are posting this like its a cure for all the problems with BO2, its not,

No disrespect meant to anybody but a lot of people do not have an idea what they are doing technically with the PS3 other than how to play games on it and the advice you are giving can potentially do more harm than good.

If you are not familiar with the internal menus and system restore system i strongly advise you not to try this

Level 67

in reply to jadenfix

do this as a last resort is a hard reset it will make your ps3 restore to factory setting like right of he box it will fix hopefully your problems but do it as a last resort.

to do this you need to have an external drive and time to do it     

1 go to trophies and press triangle and sync with server.

2. connect the external drive (needs to be formatted fat 32) to the ps3 then go to system and back up utility then back up your ps3

3 after the backp turn off the ps3 video

-LoEI&feature=fvwrel

4 restore ps3 system

5 after restore go to system backup utility then select restore from the external drive.

after the restore you will have everything again sign in to psn go to trophies and sync with server then your set. maybe a hard reset will not fix the problem but maybe it will. remember do it as a last resort, wait for the patch to fix the problem. the hard reset fix it for me

Level 1

in reply to jadenfix

yer there is no reason that this would make any difference with a server problem.. considering the server is not on your ps3 a system restore would not do a single thing to help.

and as others have said you will end up losing a ton of data.

Level 2

in reply to Supermusic182

the reset will help with the crashes and freezes, but no t the server. i did the hard rest on my ps3 and  dont get crashes or freezes/ but sometimes i cant join the servers, but i suggest to do a hard reset as a last resort because yo have to backup then restore your data and is time consuming and it doesnt mean it will fix the crashes on every ps3

Level 1

in reply to jadenfix

Seeing how this is a server issue and not client side this thread should be deleted.

Level 34

in reply to jadenfix

And just and FYI its the Restore File System and rebuild database . that may help with freezeing..

NOT Restore PS3 system.

Level 2

Studios