Level 7

Re: How to solve the camper issue

in reply to HaMiSoN

Here's an idea, PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING

Boom, problem solved. NEXT!

Level 75

in reply to HaMiSoN

Wow! The "me, me, me" self righteous attitude that some if these crybabies have is beyond pathetic. Get a clue. No offense, but what gives you the impression that your status on this earth gives you the right to tell others how they should be playing? Just because you personally don't like it and can't beat it doesn't make it wrong. The only thing wrong here is you. Just saying...

Level 20

in reply to HaMiSoN

HaMiSoN wrote:

...can just lay there and kill me time after time when im so close to my high streaks, medals or challenges.

Circular Logic Plug:

So... if you were not close to a medal or challenge, I guess all would be fine in your world.

HaMiSoN wrote:

Let me know what you think of this idea and please dont post any negative comments

So I guess nobody can disagree with you in your world...

Activision Ambassador

in reply to HaMiSoN

HaMiSoN wrote:

The way i see it camping is boosting

This is just dumb.

HaMiSoN wrote:

i hate that little childen trying to get bloodthristys and one shot kills can just lay there and kill me time after time when im so close to my high streaks, medals or challenges.

So it's ok for you to get your streaks and/or challenges but not anyone else?

Sounds legit.

HaMiSoN wrote:

So i suggest a "Camper" report button that will put the camper on probation for 10 minutes (kind of like how league probation works).

Once again, stupid

HaMiSoN wrote:

This probably wont happen due to the report system doesnt work but if it does some how get noticed and put into the game ill be quite happy.

This is why reporting people doesn't do any good now. People like you who wanna report anything they don't agree with

HaMiSoN wrote:

Let me know what you think of this idea and please dont post any negative comments

This is just stupid.

Level 19

in reply to HaMiSoN

How is it that camping is boosting?

Level 8

in reply to MrZombieClowns1

If you are brain dead and keep running around in the same areas where a camper killed you and you keep going back there, expecting a different result, without changing up any piece of your strategy, I suppose the brain dead player is somewhat helping the camper boost.

Level 40

in reply to HaMiSoN

Real men be careful and camp alittle to find out where u guys r ands thanks to u guys running around like idiots being kill quickly. Also Camper u call it watch the team back and hold the fort down (where we like to respawn). So ur the boy that runs around like an idoit and we continuing to win! Tell GOD to whack,suck and kiss mybigbadboy!!! with evil sound...

Level 1

in reply to HaMiSoN

What can we do about people making threads about the issue. What do you suggest?

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

ChestSplittah wrote:

What can we do about people making threads about the issue. What do you suggest?

theres a pit in teh OT might be useful.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios