How to change care package?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

How to change care package?

Sometimes when i got care packages i had the option to double tap square to change it to something else but i don't know how i was able to do it. Does anyone know how to do it? Maybe its one of the perks?

Level 3
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How to change care package?

in reply to XMathew425X

The Engineer perk allows you to change the contents of a care package.

- TopFighter

Level 47

in reply to XMathew425X

Also equip a black hat. That way if your care package gets stuck on roof or its too risky to go out in the open you can get it from afar. Like today someone threw one in the ocean of hijacked and it was a vtol. No one seemed to mind it but i was determine to get it>

Level 17

in reply to Thembones1

Just curious, how does that black hat work?  I used it a couple of times and all I saw was curved lines moving up the screen. If it finds something, and I assume it does, what do you do then?

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

when the opposite team has a care package coming for example pull out the black hat and aim it at the helicopter and you will then see like a loading bar wait till it fulls to the end and you would of hacked/destroyed it.....if you just got you black hat out and looking at the ground or the sky and nothing is around that is pointless

Level 4

in reply to dagon1

Thanx for the input, I'll give it another try 

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

Just make sure you hold the button down, don't just press it once and let go.

Also Thembones, the same thing happened last night for a random game I joined on Standoff, took 4 deaths to get teh VTOL that was sitting on top of the gas station roof.

Level 6

in reply to Alky6

You could also just go to YouTube and watch one of the many videos on the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=black+ops+2+black+hat

Level 21

Studios