How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

Me, but they've already won just by me buying the game. I'm certain however that their next game won't get nearly as many numbers. Even Zombie people aren't happy, and that's got to be near 50% of their sales...

Cheers,

- Younique

Level 3

Re: How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

in reply to YouniqueName

Yeah, but they need to sell the content for the game.

So, they want the players to be happy.

8_x
Level 8

Even if they fix it I won't support Activision any more! Greedy wallet thinking reapers...
If there were no zombies I would not bought this 1 neither :/
Looks like COD franchise died after MW1 (even Bops1 was promising but this 1 is disaster).

Cheers!

Level 3

in reply to avaks2

I love MW3, because I am a rusher, and its a lot of fun for rushing. At the same time, the perks allow snipers to camp out as well as quick scope, and the ARs are well balanced.

So, me and my friends have just been playing that as we wait for a BOPS2 update to see if they take their heads out of their ***

8_x
Level 8

Studios