How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

in reply to SitRepPro

SitRepPro wrote:

I will review the DLC but that's in terms of map layout as I don't want an SMG-fest otherwise I can stick to standard maps if there's no variety for gun usage.

My thoughts exactly,  I been getting killed by pistols from what seems to me to be ridiculously long range of late, also, did you know, if you slap on ext conditioning, and start running with your combat knife, you can run from your spawn, all the way off the edge of the carrier on that supposed large map,

which means, on most of these maps, you can most likely sprint from one side of the map, all the way to the other, I see alot of people running pistol and knife only now with no primary weapon, is this really what we want, to make AR's, snipers, and LMG's obsolete in this series?

Please,  bigger maps,

thanks

Level 17

Re: How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

Not to be contrary, but I do believe the developers have an intent to remedy some of the glaring inefficiences of the game. Just as they respond to consumer input in the features that they provide, I'm confident that they address bugs, glitches, and imbalances with equal attention. Patience is really, really, really, difficult....But my hope is that our patience will pay off because this is an awesome title!

Level 1

in reply to The2ndKIRA

Now that is how it is said.

My thoughts exactly Kira.

I am just trying to help inspire and light a fire under their butts in the meantime.

8_x
Level 8

Treyarch isn't getting a single dime more of my money until things are fixed. Why add new paint to a car that's rusted?

Level 1

they made over 500 million off us already.. do you think a few people not buying the DLC is going to do anything?

i like your idea.. i really do and as much as i hate the game right now, I'm still going to get the DLC because i am already bored of the maps

Level 2

Treyarch did one thing.. which I've noticed since WAW... they looked at everyone be obsessed with the game because of one thing! MP40... it was a powerful weapon... everyone used it because it was fucking easy... I hated the shit. That and the Thompson were ridiculous and I hated them for it... but Zombies and 4 player campaign made the game great.

They took away 4 player campaign..which sucks, they made zombies a little less like they tried (they made zombie videos like a little story before, now they don't) I like the EE but I do enjoy the cool looking videos and the song in there.. it's pretty cool.

Anyway, as I was saying, they obviously make certain weapons OP for a reason or they are just sooooo fucking retarded that they don't know how to make weapons equal.. I think it could be either really..  MP40 was what made everyone talk, it was even featured in Blops zombies maps.

Has anyone noticed the Galil in Blops 2 zombies?! There is more than that as well...because they were popular weapons.. What they don't think about is the COD hardcore fans that may have come from the very first game or from COD4 which I only did because some friends kept talking about it.

COD4 was without doubt still the best game. Why? Because they balanced all of the weapons!

Now they are making this game for 5 year olds... there is no recoil on hardly any of the weapons... you can aim and it will follow people behind walls, bullet penetration is high, RoF is high, damage is high.

The reason why this game sucks so much donkey dick is because they have stopped putting recoil on guns making it harder for them to use their stupid heads to make low damage for low recoil weapons, slow RoF for bullet penetration, anything fast would be weak but balanced. Anything slow would be strong but of course a lot harder to use but still had advantages...

How many people use an LMG? Barely anyone, because they fire slower, they weigh more, you need attachments for them, slow reloads, higher recoil than the SMG?!?!?

If I was head of Treyarch and this was the result of multiplayer I would bitchslap them and literally crap on their cheques and say "buy food with that, you useless cunts" because quite honestly... long term fans should be more appreciated than shitty newcomers that don't know how to play.

When I first played COD4... I got owned by all the 10th prestige level 55s. I learned tips from them... I slowly became the top player in almost every game I've ever played. That game gave everyone a chance to take cover from damage, for killstreaks and to work as a team. WAW even implemented more of a team play. Not any more... it's just run and gun.. This game and others after WAW has killed any tactical fun...

Level 5

in reply to cymbolmonkey115

Sorry for the rant^^^... I decided to quit smoking a few weeks back and this game makes me want to get cancer quicker.. lol I think really it's just the lag that needs sorting mainly.. maybe some tweaks here and there...

Level 5

in reply to cymbolmonkey115

cymbolmonkey115 wrote:

How many people use an LMG? Barely anyone, because they fire slower, they weigh more, you need attachments for them, slow reloads, higher recoil than the SMG?!?!?

Yeah the performance of LMGs vary too much when attachments are used.  You don't have fast mags as an attachment for LMGs because it appears 3arc thought that would make LMGs overpowered.  They are the last of weapons to be ever overpowered.  The QBB LSW also appears to have hit detection issues adding to the problem.  I never get any "wtf just die will ya" moments when I have used the LSAT but I'm after diamond camo so I'll stick with it until I've finished the challenges.

Level 31

What is wrong with ghost? and Black thingy?  gotta agree with the stealing. and the knife is horrible to. i miss 9 out of 10 times yet i'm dryhumping the enemy

Level 3

in reply to TwilightBl1tz

Kinda unsatisfying isn't it?

Level 1

Studios