How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Re: How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

I refuse to buy the season pass for that reason yes, but also because it's pointless buying it when we can't even get the maps yet. Especially for the fact that Xbox gets the maps before PS3.. such bullcrap. Microsoft needs to learn to just play like everybody else, Wii, PS3 and the PC version.

Level 2
Highlighted

Re: How many of you refuse to buy any DLC or Elite content till this game is fixed?

in reply to Gurt__19

Gurt__19 wrote:

I refuse to buy the season pass for that reason yes, but also because it's pointless buying it when we can't even get the maps yet. Especially for the fact that Xbox gets the maps before PS3.. such bullcrap. Microsoft needs to learn to just play like everybody else, Wii, PS3 and the PC version.

You mean like EA with Sony with respect to Battlefield?

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

That was because EA promised the Free battlefield game for the PS3 but didnt not fulfill that promise so they said instead of sony sueing us we will give them 1 week exclusive accsess.

If activision made a fuck up and microsoft was going to sue them im sure they will say next game is yours microsoft please dont sue us!

Level 1

in reply to SitRepPro

gurt xbox gets things earlier b.c we pay for online play. DUH

Level 2

in reply to rduncan34881

Makes sense. Shit, I would gladly pay if they would fix this thing already

8_x
Level 8

I will HAPPILY buy the DLC the moment they fix ghost, till then it's a waste of money to buy another map that's built entirely around SMG's

Level 2

Even the fact alone that there are only 4 Hardcore playlists (well 3 to me as I can't take FFA seriously) would be enough to skip the pass or any DLC.

Add lag compensation and bad matchmaking on top and you're done basically.

Level 13

I got this game for free so im not fussed!

Best thing to do is buy the games in the shrink wrap carfully open it one end take the case out take the cd and inserts replace with blank cd and crappy paper to make it feel and sound legit then place it back in the shrink wrap and seal it up with a hot knife or tiny ammounts of super glue.

Take back to the shop and get a full refund!

Its a big F*** Y** to Activision, So yeah i will buy the DLC mainly for zombies gotta keep it legit a bit i guess!

(I did not do the above but i know people that do And my free version of the game has a reciept)

Level 1

in reply to Trendall

That is not a big FU to Activision, it is screwing the place where you bought it, and being a pain to the unlucky person who bought the one returned (who has to deal with the time and hassle involved in the return process.)

The "people that do" that you know are freaking low rent, blights on society.

Level 4

in reply to XGunsmokeX

I agree, Gunsmoke.

Rewrapping and returning games is bunk

8_x
Level 8

Studios