How many nav cards do you have in your inventory?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

How many nav cards do you have in your inventory?

Was playing some tranzit today and noticed i had 2, this has happened before, but we were with 4 players in the game.

Is this a glitch or am i imagening things?

If there are more nav cards in the inventory, perhaps one of them is the correct one?

Edit: When i look in theater mode i can see all 4 players have 2 nav cards -.-'

Perhaps one of them hadn't played solo and picked up the navcard hence why i had 2?

Dead end i guess

Level 8
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How many nav cards do you have in your inventory?

in reply to Clark-Kent

Would have taken picture, It seems I'm always the one wiht the nav card, I figured it was to be used when you do tower of babel, under the power lines, in the corn field.

Level 3

in reply to TheScene

Can take a screenshot of the theater mode. Would work better if u guys could look urself

Lmk if u guys want me to take a screenshot.

edit: as i said though, in theater mode i'm always able to see the 2 navcards, no matter what character i choose.

One of them is my friend and he had mentioned sometimes that he 2 had more then one navcard.

Level 8

in reply to Clark-Kent

You only have 1 navcard. One other person also has one. It's not that you have two, it's that you + another person have one. The navcard symbol is next to their points, it's their navcard not yours.

Level 2

in reply to ZOMBIE_LUVER_93

I play with the same 4 people all the time and we all have found the nav card. Thing is when you play the game it sometimes will only show 1 or 2 cards in play, Yet as people go down or get revived the person that went down will now have a card pop up by his/her points. Not sure how or why this works like this I personally find it a little odd..

Level 2

in reply to DodgeD1pDuckD1v

Well I have played tranzit where all four of us spawn 1st round with all 4 nav cards.

Level 2

in reply to DodgeD1pDuckD1v

It's a glitch that's been known about for a while....If your playing a game where someone has a navcard and you don't all you need to do is die (fade away) and when you respawn you'll have a navcard. The navcard also won't carry on to your next game...

Level 2

Studios