How is using the SMR w/ Select Fire cheating?!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: How is using the SMR w/ Select Fire cheating?!

in reply to UnicronHound

I agree. Just because you use select fire doesn't make you a "noob". It really helps with close up hip firing and for long range I keep it on auto and just tap after 2 shots and usually get a kill. It is not a "must" as an attachment it is just convenient. Right away, people have to judge.

Level 5

in reply to Jaggajatt187

Jaggajatt187 wrote:

Select fire is for semi auto noobs. Learn to use the gun w/o select fire it'll fire faster and make you a better player. Select fire-FAL are one of the most annoying setups in BO2, I hardly ever see anyone without select fire unless they are trying to unlock it.

Your an idiot.

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

It's actually "you're" an Idiot...Idiot. How many people used semi-auto's before SF was an attachment? That's the definition of noob. A gun that's is easy to use and powerful at the same time, w/o select fire that gun is a paperweight in 95% of players hands....Noob attachment.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to Jaggajatt187

It's nooby because it kills you, right?

Level 17

in reply to TeamKillerMAC

In previous CoD's hardly anyone used semi-auto AR's, now b/c of select fire the FAL is the most used AR in the game. Weapons are nooby b/c they are easy to use and powerful so select fire on semi auto's is for noobs as it takes the skill out of using the gun.

Level 13

in reply to Jaggajatt187

with aim assist this game hardly takes skill at all lol.

also guess what is the other fav attachment next to select fire on the FAL or SMR lol

yes you are right its the Target Finder hahahha.

So you got a weapon that does great damage and you have the option to increase its fire speed.

You then put a scope on it that finds targets for you.

Have aim-assist give you some extra  needed help with ADS.

viola you got the easiest way to get quick kills regardless of mode.

use hardline, hardwire and dexteirity.

put some shock charges and bettys somewhere and its game on rofl.

Level 27

in reply to Jaggajatt187

Actually, if you go back to W@W, and Blops 1 the single shot rifles were used alot. I personally loved using them. Yeah, there's more people using them now, it could be because of the SF, but there's no way of know without asking every single person that's using them.

Level 6

in reply to Zorz0rz

Only bad thing about putting the report cheating button is that everyone will abuse it making it useless.

Level 5

in reply to Zorz0rz

I'm trying to get my ar's diamond and I have the semi auto and swat left. I'm just trying to get select fire for all three of them and then I'll be good to go. I play HC so I shot usually kills anyhow, I just feel more comfortable having a full auto weapon .

Level 19

in reply to fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

Until you get so just play hardcore. It was at least what I did. You will have a much more fair fight in hardcore without it then in core where most of the smg folks in this game will have well over killed you twice before you get the second or third shot out.

Level 5

Studios