How do i get intouch with Activision for tech support

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

How do i get intouch with Activision for tech support

If anyone knows sure would appreciate letting me know. I have tried online, phone, looked for a live chat. Phone lines are not answered always closed for the day. Can't find a live chat person or the chat. If you know an answer to this please contact me. My BO ll game i suddenly can't control up and down movement of the gun. Nothing wrong with controllers or console all other games work fine. Sony spent an hr. trying to fix problem. I got intouch with them very easily and was talking to a tech person in about 2min.

Hope this is answered by either someone that can help me get to the right persons or by someone from Activison woulld be even better.

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How do i get intouch with Activision for tech support

in reply to kidchuckles

I am thinking that they are closed downed for the holidays. Maybe wrong don't hold me to that answer.

Level 5

in reply to kidchuckles

have you tried deleteing the saved game data, if you havent played single player you have nothing to loose other then having to download nuke town and the patches again.

saved game data>look for black ops 2

Level 8

in reply to kidchuckles

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble getting ahold of us! You're always welcome to hit us up here (obviously) or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist or on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.

That said, since you've gotten in touch with Sony, I assume you've done what was mentioned above; clearing your game data. If you haven't, here's a link showing how to do so: http://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/369/~/remove-ps3-game-data-utility-files

When you say that you can't control your gun any longer, do you mean that you're completely unable to move the gun up and down at all?

Or does it move slower or faster than usual?

^LM

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

I have not tried the game data. I will try that.

The gun just keeps going up when you aim up and keeps going down when aimed down. After a certain point it just falls or raises on its own and you end up looking at the sky or at the ground. When aimed up i try to get it back to center and it goes to pointing at the ground. This game i have had for awhile since it came out. GameStop replaced it with a new one AND gave me nearly $11.00 back as now it is on sale. Thanks very much I will try what you have suggested. Charlie

Level 1

in reply to kidchuckles

Please do, and let us know how that goes!

What layout do you play on with your controller, and with what sensitivity? Do you ever have look inversion toggled on, by any chance?

^LM

Player Support

Studios