How do I get to play a 2 player public match?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

How do I get to play a 2 player public match?

So since I haven't found a way, I'm thinking there isn't, or I'm just bad...

You only show on the leaderboards if you play a public match, and nobody quits during the game. So how can I just play a 2 or 3 player game? I didn't find a way to limit the amount of players who could join in a public match.

If there isn't a way, it's just a pain there's a leaderboard for 2 player games, but no way to select a 2 player match.

old news maybe, but didn't find anything about that...

Level 2
18 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: How do I get to play a 2 player public match?

in reply to MACdanstaface

Go to Custom Game and once you have your party together close the party so that no one else can join.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

do custom games show up on the leaderboard?

Level 2

No sir, they do not...

Level 24

Start a lobby, have both players add a split screen, then search for public match... Once both primary players are readied up, the countdown will be begin... Once the timer reaches 2 seconds, use both secondary controllers to sign out of guest profile, timer will continue and there will not be time for servers to add additional players... Bingo... Fuck custom games unless it's just for points...

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

thank you sir (or madam)!

It's just a pain you have to do little tricks like that - hopefully will be fixed Will def try that.

Level 2

It's sir, lol... And no problem, also welcome to the forums my friend...

Level 24

the way ive done it is get urself and 3 of ur friends in a public lobby and u and 2 others ready up and when it gets to like 3 on the count down to start the match have 2 off them back out so its just u and one other guy in the lobby thats the best way ive found and custom games do not count on ur leaderbords it will count ur kills and deaths downs and all that crap just not the rounds for ur leaderbord so to get some friends together who are willing to back out right before the match starts was the easitest way ive found to do it hope that helps

Level 9

ydajdimstr way will work too if i didnt have 4 people online we just added controllers lol but if u dont have seconds get a good group of friends that will just  back out lol

Level 9

in reply to ZomBossChick

A warm welcome to the forums to you as well, ZomBoss... Be forewarned, there are many naysayers here that cause most valuable members to leave and never look back... Watch the forums, you'll learn quickly who to rely on and who to ignore...

Level 24

Studios