How come?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

How come?

Just to point out, this is a rant....

How come whenever I try to play BO2 at night I get disconnected every 5 minutes?

How come whenever I play during the day it seems to work fine?

How come I have a decent internet connection and yet only when I play BO2 it goes all hay wire?

How come I an unable to connect to the BO2 servers as they are "unavailable" two or three time before I can connect?

(Edit) How come my PS3 freezes at least once a week when I play BO2?

How come I get "alien noises*" at least once a week when I play BO2

How come I have never experienced these problems before?

Answer me this Treyarch, how come?

Yes my NAT Type is Moderate, I have DSL so their is not much I can do. No, I'm not going to spend an extra $40 a month to "upgrade" my internet when it probably won't even make a difference.

alien noises - when the game sound goes out and you experience the weird static crap

End of Rant

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: How come?

in reply to Boltz21

You answered your own question. You have DSL.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

Nah, my lil brother plays on DSL, he doesn't have issues any worse than I do.  Hell, I play with a couple guys that play on Verizon 3G, and the game works kind of OK for them.

Level 29

His internet could work just fine with this game is treyarch did their part to help the situation as well which they arnt doing.

Level 5

in reply to Boltz21

I notice more lag, fractured parties and just straight drops in the evenings as well.  I have expensive internets, so it's probably not your end.

Level 29

in reply to Boltz21

By the way, extra $40 a month?? What Internet are looking at? You can get basic broadband for $30 a month. Sometimes even lower if you can convince them to give you a deal for a few months.

Level 30

I live in Wyoming, in the country so my internet options are limited :/

Level 1

in reply to Boltz21

It honestly won't help by upgrading your internet.  You and the majority of people are experiencing the pay less servers of treyarch.  There is no means of fairness in connection for this game at this current time.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Boltz21

You answered yourself.

Level 59

in reply to Boltz21

well i have fiber optics though only 24mps so prolly realistically 18 or so by the time i get mine off the grid. Nonetheless I to have many ps3 freezibng only on this game. And the crazy noises and Either there are a ton of cheaters that lag glitch or w/e it is but seems yur rant is pretty correct WHY? lol

Level 1

Studios