How can anyone play this game?The spawns are terrible

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: How can anyone play this game?The spawns are terrible

in reply to Scotland-Rules

I have been getting really annoyed with this.  I was on Hijacked earlier and I died five times in less than 30 seconds because they spawned me right in front of someone.  I understand that is a small map, but there are still places that they can spawn someone that isnt in front of an enemy. 

Level 1

in reply to Hawkeyes123

Not acording to trayarchs logic.

Activision Ambassador

I think you exaggerate a bit with the 8/10 times you spawn next to the guy that kills you.

Honestly it sounds like you dont like the game...... then why do you keep playing it?

Level 7

I like the game enough to play it once or twice a week. I mainly play MW3 because the map designs are slightly better and most of my friends still play it.

I might be exagerating. However I am confident in saying you spawn near the guy who kills you quite often. e.g you kill a guy on carrier, you then run around a corner and he has spawned and is coming towards you.

Like I siad, the main thing where this game fails is map design.

Small Maps like these mean increased chance of spawn problems.

Activision Ambassador

the problem is that the majority of the cod community like small maps.

Just about every time hijacked comes up its always voted for.

Level 7
Highlighted

Its generally voted for because it provides quick and easy kills and the CoD community like quick and easy kills. Hell I hate the map but when I'm leveling up my gun or if I'm using a shotgun I'll play it.

However to be honest, I think the developers need to have a better Mix have 50/50 where having 50% big maps and 50% close to medium maps. This gives the game variety and allows for a variety of playstyles and classes to be used.

Majority right now would only seem to be close quarter combat. Which gets a little boring after awhile. Or well I find it a little boring after awhile as its the same thing over and over with no real set of tactics involved whereas with larger maps you have to be aware of your enemy as you an enemy could be anywhere at any time and they generally are harder to spot.

Activision Ambassador

If you don't run all around the map the spawns are fine. Its when half the teams on oneside and halfs on the other, the game cant decide who is where they're supposed to be.

Level 1

Studios