How are players getting such high kill and low deaths?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: How are players getting such high kill and low deaths?

in reply to XxDemoDanxX

fmj not much recoil so no grip needed and good iron sights.. its the m60 from blop1 I think.

Level 5

in reply to rednotch1

Thanks, I will try that out. Im suprised you didnt say you was using a target finder lol

Level 7

in reply to XxDemoDanxX

just don't try to play like its an smg, your running around with what feels like pants full of shit since its so much slower lol.

I had blind eye, flack jacket, cold blooded and engineer on too if you want the class set up. perk 1 greed.and reroll the care packages if its a uav.

Level 5

in reply to Duane0419

50 kills is what i avarage on every game of domination .... But i went 179-10 on nuke town Smiley Happy)))))

Level 1

in reply to Duane0419

You're joking right?

Level 11

in reply to Duane0419

If you want to do that good, just be on the right side on the connection. Seriously. When I have a good connection to the host sometimes it's like I'm on God mode or something; anyone that comes around I can just run over the top of them. Then after host migration I can unload half a clip of a smg into the back of someones head and they can turn around and shoot me ONCE, friggin ONCE with a pistol and I'm dead.

Other than that, just try to pay attention to what's working for you on lvl's and what's not. If you get annihilated everytime you go to a certain spot of a map, dont do that! Try another area instead.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Duane0419

im not here nor there when it comes to big scorestreaks. yes its impressive, but i find a lot of these streaks rely upon the chaos caused by scorestreaks. by this i mean "team A" will be dominating a game, everyone has scorestreaks going, UAVs, VSATs etc, everyone knows where all of "team B" are, and then someone will have a lodestar or a swarm, everyone from team B leaves, new people come in, dont know whats going on, and it makes them easy pickings. if someone has an amazing scorestreak and theyre in a tight game or losing team, then give me a call.......

Level 1

Studios