How about some fix for the bs connections?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

How about some fix for the bs connections?

Played over 20 games today, had to leave 75%+ of games since enemies see me about 1sec before than i see them thus game being unplayable. How can you even think about league play when its this unplayable? I got perfect reliable internet connection and normally far above an average player so its not just me getting ass raped.

oh btw, while at it how about fixing KSG so that the bullets actually go where the crosshairs are? Even Laser sight is off.

MikeyLHolm
5 REPLIES

Re: How about some fix for the bs connections?

in reply to MikeyLHolm

my guess is that the problems you have are all lag, that's why you are not hitting your target, they really need to fix these connection problems.

GALACT1C0s117
Highlighted

in reply to MikeyLHolm

Yeah spend more time moaning on here than i do playing sick of lag comp...... Seconds behind enemy players im shooting. Struggle to get any sort of killstreak going.

hyper72

in reply to MikeyLHolm

Ah yes, I have had 1 game today that actually had a decent connection where people are standing where they are on my screen. Too often a player just isn't there when I watch the killcam. I'm shooting air while he has flanked me and is almost shooting my back.

Anyway, prior to the connection patches/hotfixes the game was a lot more enjoyable than this. After that it all went to hell for me. Constantly half a second behind, if not worse. The game is fun, but the connection issues just snuff out every bit of fun I should be having.

MadConvictor

in reply to MikeyLHolm

20 games hmm i playing 2 weeks with this connections, hope they fixed soon!

LQDS

in reply to MikeyLHolm

I had a game so bad, that my view was like using drunk goggles. I thought I was aiming up so I can toss a grenade, but the grenade lands right in front of me. Or, I'd be firing at someone and the killcam would show me on the other side of the room firing at a wall.

bonfire5

Studios