How To Avoid going Master Prestige?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: How To Avoid going Master Prestige?

in reply to hvitdverg

I'm almost PM if they call me a glitcher fine for them. They should learn first the diffrence between a glitcher and sombody that do it legal. Thanks god we have a MUTE button on this game.

Just hit it mate and own the haters

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to hvitdverg

10th Prestige in MW2 was ruined by Hackers so I stopped at 9th.

Now Prestige Master is ruined in Black Ops 2 - so I'll be stopping at 9th again.

When I see these two symbols I think Hacker !! - even if maybe they got it legit - its a shame.

Level 24

in reply to sstang1

Yeah fun to hear im a hacker every game when They dont even look At my stats and why bother Staying prestige 10 im Sure They Will look good on who hacked or not. They must have tools to sort it out

Level 1

in reply to hvitdverg

The only problem with not prestiging is you can't unlock everything.

I reached master prestige last night. I could care less about what people think. I quit using my headset a month ago because I was getting the helicopter sound glitch so now I listen but don't have to answer.

If you like to prestige then just do it.  Don't worry about what others say.  Just mute or ignore them

Level 16

in reply to crossfire-roads

I have THE Same annoying souns happend 4 or 5 times now not that Much but annoying

Level 1

in reply to hvitdverg

I am not stopping

I will not get banned

I do not care about what others think

I am a man (who plays games *sigh*)

Activision Ambassador

in reply to hvitdverg

Man, hopefully they will update the prestige emblems, like in MW3. I don't care that much, it's just that I love the way the 10th prestige look, Master prestige looks ugly compared to 10th prestige.

Also, there are too many children running around with a "CLAN" name, Optic_Iamanoob_1234, and their all master prestige. Shame really. I made the same mistake in MW2 haha, after 9th prestige I was bored and went 10th

Level 4

in reply to hvitdverg

I'm at prestige 9.. I can get to master by the end of the weekend. little weary because of all the notoriety the emblem has. prestige.6 and 7 were the best icons for this game.

Level 10

Studios