Hijacked.....or just JACKED !!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Hijacked.....or just JACKED !!!

At launch week ??? The map HIJACKED was really fun, and really fast. I enjoyed it alot.

This week has been getting on my nerves......i know i know, threads everywhere bout how it sucked.......But i never experienced what other had been describing.

Spawns ? yea its gunna have spawns like that in a boat sized map. But holy cow, right next to you ? Or they kill you and BAM....right next to the same guy for a revenge tag.......

Ive ignored this map as much as i could the last few days. Only playin it a couple times due to i was throw in a game halfway done so i said to myself FUX it !!!!!

I was still ass raped !!! My kd that game was "LOL" I swear thats what it said

Somethings gotta give on this one.....Rust wasnt even this bad

Level 7
5 REPLIES

Re: Hijacked.....or just JACKED !!!

in reply to HotRodGod

hmmm, no replies ???

i guess im the only one that want the ship to sink for aminute, fight underwater for a bit.....that would be sweeeet

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to HotRodGod

Ya I am sick of it, I try to avaoid it at all costs, now people are just putting guardians at the spawn points which makes it even worse

Level 17

in reply to Albysky

Last time I played it some guy put a sentryr gun at the rear of the boat, aswell as a guardian, and then proned behind them, I died 5 times ina row

Level 2

in reply to Pinnathgelin

Yeah I spawned on a Guardian three times in a row in HC which is instant death. Then along comes the Lodestar for a ten death streak. All we need is a 1-2 seconds scorestreak immunity

Level 3

in reply to HotRodGod

I'm not a big fan of hijacked but my least favourite map by far is Slums. I HATE that map with a passion. Hijacked isn't too bad, just keep in mind to use the under-deck passage for great flanking. I do pretty well on Hijacked now, just avoid the spawn traps at the very back (the person headglitching behind counter at the butt of the boat, and people watching the spawn in the undercover area under the helipad).

Level 2

Studios