Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!

in reply to brewcastleunite

Hijacked is the easiest map to get a good scorestreak going as well as get a good amount of total kills. Play with a party which is half-decent. The party I play with on that map is full of high Prestiges. They know what they're doing. Also, try going under the boat. Less people go under, and it's a good way to flank them and pick a few of them off as they rush by.

Level 1

Cargo Turbine Aftermath are the maps i will never play. Cargo is impossible to move without getting snipe and since the whole map is objects everywhere MMS is too damn annoying here

Level 17

HiJacked is the new NukeTown  most love it while others hate it.

Level 7

I only think Hijacked is bad if it's for HC CTF and you get spawn trapped by guardians - any other game mode I actually enjoy it. My least favorite map is Carrier as it is way too unpredictable and people just pop up behind anything...  which do you prefer? Maps you can lock down like Hijacked or the random craziness of never knowing where the enemy is coming from like Carrier?

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to nicka.denton

I think almost all are bad, and some of even duplicates with only minor changes

Slums and Bordertown or whatever its called are really the same type maps one just has 2 story houses, Overflow and Yemen, basically the same, Meltdown and Drone basically the same, express, Raid,  and plaza are similar...etc etcc.....and why is there always a bunch of pallets of concrete bags in every town????
they really didnt do a good job on these maps IMHO

Level 17

Carrier has been a little less unpredictable for me I guess. Every time I play that map there seems to be a very predictable track around the perimeter and everyone is just running laps. You can rack up a lot of XP by just picking them off as they repeat the same thing over and over.

Level 20

what do you mean 'hijacked cant be flanked'? you can.. i flank a ton on this map.. it now became one of my favorite. especially in domination.. i have 4/5 man c4 at B dom multiple times.. (thats fun). and drone is by far the worst map for me in this game.. i will back out everytime i see this map.. BECAUSE THIS SHI`TTY MAP IS BUILD FOR CAMPER AND FA`GG0T.. FREAKING SNIPERS CAMPING AT THE GRASS AREA AT C DOM WHILE IM TRYING TO CAP B. IM TRYING THE PLAY THE G0D D@MN OBJECTIVE AND THIS FREAKING CAMPER JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX.. AND HARD SCOPE.. WTF? WHO CANT DO THAT?

Level 9

in reply to BryanNnned

Well buddy some people like myself get sick of lag comp and dying from an SMG all day so I like to take time and relax and snipe once in a while.  Not everyone enjoys using SMG's or being sprayed down by them all the time.

Level 7

i loove hijacked. its the new Dome. always chaotic on that map. i hate turbine and meltdown. i think turbine might be worse than Black Box from mw3, and i thought that was the worst map ive ever played.

Level 5

hijacked the best map and hope we got the firing range map for black ops 2 dlc

Level 1

Studios