Hey Treyarch, fix your broken A$$ game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Hey Treyarch, fix your broken A$$ game

This is the most broken game I've played in years. The lag comp is incredibly f'd up. You put a whole magazine into someone, and they turn around and say "oh that tickles" and then shoot you twice and you're dead.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Hey Treyarch, fix your broken A$$ game

in reply to skeelo58

atleast you can play online about 75% of ps3 owners get the damn hard freeze issue which could destroy all data on our ps3, way to go treyarch your development team just ruined your name again!!!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to erikeckert

Stop being COD sheep and buying their games. Only way it will ever force them to make a good quality game is if you people stop buying these things. What did you expect? The last couple of COD launches the games have been garbage and had to be patched all over the place. They know that the sheep will still flock to Gamestop at midnight to buy the next game because they promise it will be better, etc. but then they get their record profit at launch and just laugh as they bank the money and make you play a broken POS for the rest of the year until they dupe you in 2013 with Modern Warfare 4 or whatever the next garbage COD title is.

Level 8

in reply to skeelo58

Hello! Have you tried restarting your modem and router? Let me know if this helps. Also, can you provide your upload and download speeds as well? Those can be found here: http://www.speedtest.net/ . After this, we can troubleshoot your connection some more. ^MH

Player Support

in reply to ATVIAssist

you know everyone has tried this and nothing is working

Level 1

in reply to ATVIAssist

Resetting the modem does nothing. My speed is 23.67 down and 2.45 up, ping is 32, it's not my connection. It's treyarch implementing bullshit lag comp

Level 1

Studios