Help on some of the more harder callsigns? (KillChain, Nuked out)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Help on some of the more harder callsigns? (KillChain, Nuked out)

I attempted to get the Nuked Out Title during the christmas noobs outbreak but I semi-accidently ended up reseting my stats out of frustration.

So far, I went on several 28+ killstreaks and died. The problem is... I died by Pistols every single time. In this whole month, I died 14 times on a 25+ streak by a handgun.

For those of you who don't know, there is a secret title named Nuked Out. You need to get a 30 gunstreak (including lethals) in a free for all. With this matchmaking, it isn't easy. (K/D 2.35. W/L 1.69. SpM 438)

I've also been having trouble trying to obtain the Kill chain titles. (Get 7 rapid kills and get 9 rapid kills)
I gained the 8 kill one by accident, but I just can't seem to get the 7 or 9.

Would anybody be kind enough to run a party with me so I can try and get the Killchain title? Only one I need to get the Killer Master thing

Level 3
10 REPLIES

Re: Help on some of the more harder callsigns? (KillChain, Nuked out)

in reply to Laon-Fait

no

Level 5

in reply to Laon-Fait

you mean join a party and boost?

Level 19

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

No way. No boosting. I meant to help... 'spawn trap' or something. I don't play Demo so I don't know anything about that.

Level 3

in reply to Laon-Fait

good!

Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to Laon-Fait

Good luck to you.  I just recently got a Merciless in TDM (I'm not good at TDM) and felt pretty accomplished but I haven't even tried for the Nuke.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Hopefully your mind doesn't explode when you decide to try for it :~ :

Level 3

in reply to Laon-Fait

What I find that works is just...play. Don't think about it. If you over think any achievements then it will drive you crazy. That's how I got my 15 and 20 kills in a row achievement's but I wasn't even thinking about it.

Kill master thing?? I don't know how people have gotten the 30 kills without dying but then again, I usually play TDM which would be extremely difficult to get that title in.

Level 48

in reply to ZvErS

Well the Nuclear title is easy in itself, the problem is if you die after getting one kill in FFA, you're F*****... And yes, TDM is semi difficult to get the 15-20-25 titles in. You have to move fast or camp in a heavy area.

Level 3

in reply to Laon-Fait

Get a strong party together, you need to have confidence that when you leave an area to a teammate, that he'll win his gunfights. This means your watching your back less. Its all about how good your team is when going for huge streaks IMO. That or lobby surf until you hit one full of rubbish players

Level 10

Studios