Have you noticed fewer players quitting matches early since probation was implemented?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Have you noticed fewer players quitting matches early since probation was implemented?

in reply to SuspectOnFootPS

No difference at all. Ultimately who cares if you have to sit in the naughty corner for 5 minutes. People who rage quit probably use this time to deep a few deep breathes and calm down.

Nothing is going to stop people leaving for whatever reason but, for example if match making were improved then maybe, just maybe, people might be more inclined to stay in the lobby? Just a thought!

Level 3

Re: Have you noticed fewer players quitting matches early since probation was implemented?

People do not care if there is a probation or not. They will quit the game regardless of what is going to happen to them. Probation will not change their minds. I'd say the numbers increased due to the problems with the game.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

I have to admit I quit all the time. For different reasons aka lag, starting 0-5, going into a game of hq  that my team has two ppl in it and were losing 0-200 with an enemy lonestar/k9 unit. How does the probation actually work? Quit a certain amount of games in a certain period of time?

Level 4

is this in pub games or league on only ? i was put into 5 losing games in a row, so i quit every one - no probation for me - merc mosh pit, sunday night.

Level 4

in reply to deepfat

I'm confused about this too?

Level 4

• hey bro..im having trouble with the game it keep kicking me out ?idk why and if i do get kicked out is sign me of psn ?whats going ?pls help me out ?

Level 1
Highlighted

same shit.

Level 27

nope same amount for me.

Level 6

Studios