Have you noticed fewer players quitting matches early since probation was implemented?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Have you noticed fewer players quitting matches early since probation was implemented?

The stated goal of Black Ops II's probation system is to reduce the number and frequency of players quitting matches early.

Have you noticed any significant reduction in player's quitting matches? Yes or No?

Level 7
37 REPLIES

Re: Have you noticed fewer players quitting matches early since probation was implemented?

in reply to SuspectOnFootPS

i still see around the same amount .. so no.

Level 11

Re: Have you noticed fewer players quitting matches early since probation was implemented?

in reply to Bigmoose589

Me too. I actually think it's worse as a result of the fact that super laggy/choppy lobbies have become so much more common since the latest update.

Level 20
Highlighted

Everytime I call in a swarm everyone rage quits I don't see a difference

Level 8

More people are quitting now more than ever because of pointless matches. Every game I play is one sided. So if you're on the losing team your going to get destroyed. I'll play a match and if I'm lucky to have the whole team stay I'll be surprised if someone finished with more than 10 kills in KC. I'll cycle through all my Streaks 3 times and by my third Lodestar the whole lobby will leave

This wouldn't be so bad if UAVs weren't so powerful and easy to get, maps weren't so small and predictable, and one player wasn't able to dominate a match by themselves

Level 75

what are the actual rules with this probation thing? ive just had it for the first time... my own fault, some idiot team killed me twice for my carepackages, so i killed him back, then blew my claymore up in front of him and ran in front of my sentry.

5 min ban...

seems a bit harsh to me

Level 16

i see no difference and even got my first warning when i logged on last night. hahaha. okay, yeah.. like i'm gonna miss the game for 5mins. i'll shut it off and try again next week.

yay for punishing me for your game being broken.

Level 14

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT wrote:

yay for punishing me for your game being broken.

^This, exactly.

Level 20

i think it the stupidest idea ever

probation system is a joke

Level 3

i didnt get a warning or anythin either? my friend has had loads of warnings, and i just got a straight probation...

we dont back out of games either, just results of failed host migrations, and lost connections to hosts, and kicked for mistakes made

Level 16

Studios