Have the developers acknowledged the lag compensation is broken ???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Have the developers acknowledged the lag compensation is broken ???

in reply to BukLau101

Those enjoying the advantage given to them by lag comp usually choose to close their eyes in spite of overwming evidence, but start paying very close attention to the end-game scoreboard and it's impossible to not notice how INCREDIBLY OFTEN that yellow bar players finish atop their respective teams in kills. It won't take long for a truly intellectually honest individual to comprehend that the odds are against it happening as frequently as it most certainly does.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to mayonaise--

No, because lag comp isn't broken

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Shut up......

Level 12

in reply to mayonaise--

the lag on cod in unreal but only on cod games! i never lag on bf3 or moh:warfighter ever because they run on servers and dont you ppl come say "servers wouldnt fix the problem"  yes it would !

I never lagged on bf3 ever and just bough moh:warfighter instead of this season pass and never lagged there so far.

Level 3

in reply to mayonaise--

Lag comp is just giving the poor noobs a taste of what its like to be good but infact its a total pile of shyt, im just waiting until middle of jan if no 1.05fw release to correct is made the game is going on ebay.... Been a avid follower of all the cod game and really enjoyed them all..... But this has gone to far lag comp has killed this game beyond repair..... The thought of people buying the DLC in jan makes me sick when its not even worth calling a game...... To see how bad lag comp is jump back on mw3 its not good on there but playable. Sort it out ffs

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Re: "Lag comp is just giving the poor noobs a taste of what its like to be good but infact its a total pile of shyt,"

The problem with that theory is that lag comp is not limited to "noobs". Lag comp just gives poor to average players an advantage over players of all skill levels, and it makes good to really good player almost invincible.

Level 20

in reply to theroc23

I was a good player but dont know what i am now just make me angry pissed of quitter now dont know lol

Level 12

Studios