Hate the player, not the game...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Hate the player, not the game...

in reply to ProfessionalPos

This thread should remain around for awhile.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

The objective of Kill Confirmed is make 100 points, right? At first sight, it is a team, so I DON'T CARE who get's my tags... I just care the tag is collected and we win the game

I don't understand some players who plays objective games and thinks only individually. I've seen a guy with more thand 70 kills, lots of high scorestreaks in the air, he was NEXT to the bomb, and he DIDN'T defuse it I thinks he was espectating the extra round to get a few extra points. I think this is a disrespect with the enemy..

Level 3

in reply to denissoncs

Some people like to get scorestreaks, if I'm 100 points from a VSAT and you collect the tag that i was already going to get, that hurts the team because theres still a chance I die before I get my VSAT. if my VSAT leads to dogs and swarm then go ahead and collect the tags, if it's a close game or we're down, collect them, if we're up by a lot and approaching the score limit, then don't grab them so my scorestreaks do more. I think most people close to scorestreaks will get their tags but they're going to play cautious, that doesn't mean you get to run around like a headless chicken strealing tags.

Level 25

There are times to hate the players and times to hate the game. People are people, and this game is no different in that respect than any other aspect of life. You use the tools given to you to your advantage. Like life though, the game isn't fair. It's easier to hate the game because changing code is always easier than changing people.

Level 11

It is the games fault for most of the issues.

Sound Glitch- I'm sick of hearing this. Why can't they make the game for the PS3 instead of being lazy and doing a port.

Lag - Say what you want about not having lag. This Call of Duty EVERYONE gets bad lag. MW2 had great connection and BLOPS1 was above average. MW3 is when it went down.

Target Finders - Players wouldn't use it if it gave you a disadvantage. You still get your radar and it seems like it gives you less recoil on your guns. Too many people are using this.

TDM Campers - TDM is suppose to be fast pace. You get these campers that just wait with Target Finders. What if everyone did that? No one would play.

OP Blackxworm playstyle - This playstyle is more powerful then anyother one. Get a full team to camp and you get a for sure win.

Pistols - What is this? Call of Duty Pistols 2? Why are pistols better then most guns in this game. If you deny it then maybe you should play a few games with a pistol only.

Remington - I call this the lag cutter. This gun doesn't take any skill to use just like the pistols.

Snipers - So how is it fair they can aim down their sights so fast and kill me when I already shot 6 bullets in them?

Most of the issue is from the player but its more of the game fault because they allow players to use these.

~THE NOOB KILLER

Level 24

in reply to redx165

You have a different philosophy on how to determine blame.

Are the devs to blame for these things being in the game? Of course, but it's the players fault for using it. It's the equivalent of you handing me a loaded handgun and me shooting someone. You're an accessory but I'm the one who's guilty of murder.

Level 9

in reply to redx165

redx165 wrote:

Sound Glitch- I'm sick of hearing this. Why can't they make the game for the PS3 instead of being lazy and doing a port.

Supposedly this game had a PS3 team that developed it just as much as Xbox

redx165 wrote:

TDM Campers - TDM is suppose to be fast pace.

Says who, you? Since when was this game suppose to be played and exact way?

Level 75

I completely agree with this. I to have stopped playing Black Ops 2 and have gone back to Black Ops 1 and W@W. I stopped playing Blops 2 because I was hating on the game and not enjoying myself but when I got on W@W guess what? You had cheeseballs running around with MP40 dual mags and stacking Juggernaut with Second Chance.

Yesterday I couldn't find a hacker free lobby on W@W so I decided to play Blops 1 and in that game you have the 15th prestige Ghost + Second Chance + gold silenced Famas corner campers and I realised that most of the time it's the community that I'm hating on, not the game.

Level 18

well in this case  i guess ill blame the french for their shitty connection and ill throw in all them spanish talking fucks wherever they are from ( peru mexico peurto rico spain )

the only big issue with this game is the connection.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

I do love beating the cheese eating surrender monky's and then hear them bitch about it....

chortle!!

Level 6

Studios