Has everyone at 3arc gone MIA ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Has everyone at 3arc gone MIA ?

in reply to Dush_Bag

Mw3 saved me £30 in DLC because of lag comp.....Looks like blackflops2 will also save me money because of lag comp.......cheers activision and treyarch for the savings.....and not listening to the community....

Level 12

in reply to hyper72

Yeah, I will not be buying the DLC. This game is so buggy and laggy it isn't funny. It reminds me of an old nintendo game. When there was too much going on at one time, the games would slow down and lag. I get short freezes for no reason. If I don't pick BEST for the matchmaking, I'm a half second behind. SMGs are like laser beams across maps. Same goes for handguns. Master prestige glitchers are all over the place and reporting people does nothing.

And yes, that "Message of the day" is garbage. Hey go get those diamond camos and buy our DLC.

Level 9

in reply to 06kev12

I understand where you're coming from.... BUT an old nintendo game whether it be NES or SNES would never mess up this bad...  and if you did have problems.. all you had to do was just blow the dust out of the cartridge lol

only if it was that easy...

Level 7

in reply to hoboMurder101

Tell Vahn to get some dust off into those servers, STAT!!!! Lol

Level 48

in reply to Dush_Bag
Level 5

in reply to anto2012

I hope (but doubt it) that they also get banned, that's what their own rules state.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413500949#413500949

Level 7

in reply to Dush_Bag

I'm sure 3arc are busy with things, but how hard is it to acknowledge that there is a problem with the netcode ?

people say MW3 had the same problem...but i dont think it was nearly as bad. Yes there were magic bulltes that had the ability to go around corners....BUT it dint take one whole extended mag just to get an assist...(I have over 120k kills in MW3)

what happnd to the netcode that was used in MW2 ? it had everything working the way it should (talking about netcode only, not about oma tubers, hackers etc)

3Arc should at least admit that there is a problem...they owe us that much at least.

Level 4

in reply to Dush_Bag

It did for me

people say MW3 had the same problem...but i dont think it was nearly as bad. Yes there were magic bulltes that had the ability to go around corners....BUT it dint take one whole extended mag just to get an assist...(I have over 120k kills in MW3)

Activision Ambassador

yup in the first month it was like that half the time, but the patches fixed most issues (except the getting shot when ur in cover)

Level 4

in reply to Dush_Bag

How about they fix their broken game, so none of this would have happened in the first place?

Level 8

Studios