Hardpoint. How do you play it?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Hardpoint. How do you play it?

in reply to spankhiccup

Often times when I'm playing it solo, my team seems to not be able to keep the Hardpoint under control long enough. So when this happens, I put on my Cold Blooded + Scavenger + Tactical Mask and Flash Bangs and find a hiding spot within the Hardpoint and hold onto a Flashbang while laying down in it facing the ground to keep the enemy from getting points while my teammates get to it and gun them down. 8 times out of 10, it takes them at least 15 seconds to find me if ever and if it's taking my teammates too long to get to the spot, I throw out the Flash Bangs and then knife everyone in sight then find a different hiding spot (If any).

It doesn't net me a high SPM like the others in the lobby running/gunning the entire match, but my team almost always wins when I do this. The most wins I've ever had in a row on Hardpoint is 31, all from using this strategy if needed.

Sixaxis

in reply to Sixaxis

Team player. You can be on my team

spankhiccup
Highlighted

in reply to spankhiccup

Don't really play hard point much, pity it isn't a clan challenge! I'd play it more if it was.

In the past I've mixed my playstyles up, If I can get the the HP first I will give it a go, and try and hold the area till team mates come and support! On the flip side, if i don't make it their first, I like to do a "spank" and hover around taking advantage of attacking enemies who don't expect me to be where I am!

whytie84

Studios