Hardcore (game modes) Community: We Should Have More.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Hardcore (game modes) Community: We Should Have More.

in reply to SGR-HoMiCiDe1

That was my favorite thing about HCKC in MW3.  No respawn delay.  It was fun, it moved, camping was at a minimum.

Level 5

in reply to Scotland-Rules

HC Dom And KC are to 2 that are needed to be added the most

Level 14

They should take the game mode that's on the campaign protect the 4  VIP's

you loose the game when all 4 are dead while trying to get to the pick up zone.

Or the other game mode on campaign where you fight your way thru the defenses to hack the generals V-tol to kill him.

Another mode they have is you have to take out 3 defense missile systems then take out the main missille system to win the game.

All with in a given amount of time on the clock so once you destroy the first system the clock resets an you have to do the next so on an so on till either you get em all or you run out of time.

Level 7

so are we closer to getting anything with hardcore ???

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to TRU11

The lack of HardCore game options is extremely dissappointing.  I know in the past, additional game modes have become available some time after the initial release, but having only 4 HARDCODE GAME MODES is ridiculous.  Can someone PLEASE let me know if any information is available about including more game modes to HardCore in the near future??  If not, this may be the reason I too opt out and return the game.  Extremely dissapointed..KILL CONFIRMED PLEASE!!
SVL
Level 1

in reply to TRU11

I doubt it... but at least this is staying top of mind.  All they need to do is log in and play some HC and they will see how disappointing our current offerings are

Level 5

Like you said,

We just get tossed 4 game modes and we're supposed to be happy.

Not happy at all, i will wait another week for the HCKC.

If nothing happing, i will go back to MW3 and never buy another black ops game, I'm a die hard fan of hardcore games, without then, this is just another game like killzone, battlefield, etc...

Please, add HCKC before you loose all the HC players.

RJ

Level 1

This isn't gonna be a popular answer among you HC players, but please just look at this as a possible reasoning as to why you have less game modes and not my actual point of view.

On any given night I'd say 10 to 15 percent of people online are playing HC game modes. Assuming what devs have said there's limited space for playlists. Basically they're making playlist decisions for the benefit of 85% of the community, while screwing the smaller percentage. Is it fair to you guys? Not really. But is it fair for the minority to ask for a change to directly benefit them, and directly take away from the majority? Not really.

It's a numbers game. Treyarch and activision would rather have a pissed off 15% than a pissed off 85%. Again, it's not really fair to you guys but as an outsider I can at least see why you're getting screwed

Level 7

in reply to DBL281

your logic is sound... I get that, but it didn't seem to be an issue in mw3.  They still had tons of game modes.  And right now, there are 600,000 people online at any given time.  at 10-15% thats 60-75K people.  Seems like a sizeable group to alienate.  Granted, its the smaller half, but at as a developer I would imagine that alienating that many people is not a good thing.  I think its a simple fix, that isnt at the top of their list.  HCKC is the best of the hardcores, no camping,  no respawn delays.  Its super fun and it doesnt take full clips to kill people.

Level 5

Agreed.. I have posted a similar comment in many previous threads.

Bring back HC modes - KC, HQ, Dom.. If that is going to be difficult - make it a changing list - meaning every 2 or 3 days 2 new modes will be added & 2 old ones will disappear (and 2 will be fixed - like SnD & FFA).

That way - the community of HC KC (HQ, DOM, etc) players can make note of the days when it'll be available.

MN

Level 11

Studios