Hardcore (game modes) Community: We Should Have More.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Hardcore (game modes) Community: We Should Have More.

I know I made a previous thread. However I think this needs to be said.

The hardcore community always gets treaded like second class players. I know that the hardcore community is a minority compared to the core community. However we should have our say. We need more in our games now.

I know many hardcore fans are disappointed with what is currently on offer within the hardcore playlist. I mean we don't even have the full basics. I mean we don't even have hardcore headquarters which has been in every single C.O.D as far as I am aware or Kill Confirmed. (I know KC was offered in MW3 but still we got a hardcore version)

When it comes to DLC we always get the short end and in MW3 I couldn't even play hardcore moshpit because I don't like domination and that is what is on offer as much of the HC community likes domination. I mean when DLC playlist comes HC community always get 1 thing, HC Moshipit. MW3 and Black Ops both offered a HC moshipt. However if you don't like some of the games then you're screwed.

Moving on, with the DLC in  mind. Did we get a hardcore nuketown 24/7 before it was gone? Nope we got nothing of the sort. We were left high and dry. The new Bonus playlist? Nope we don't get anything of the sort.

Back in Black Ops 1 we got "Bombs" and "Flags". However they took away I think one or two game modes to produce "Bombs" and "Flags" for us hardcore players. Which I felt again was unfair.

I feel like the hardcore game mode community get nothing new or exciting. We just get tossed 4 game modes and we're supposed to be happy. i know we are a small group of people and I can totally understand why we are a small group of people. However we should be on par with CORE community. We should get some of the things the core community is offered.

Overall what I am saying is, don't just leave us with 4 games and don't just give us a moshpit when the time comes to give us something because  not everyone likes every game mode.

I am not suggesting we get everything CORE has but we should get some stuff. Maybe just 3 or 4 of the more popular games and a moshpit on the bonus playlist like core has.

I dunno. I know I sound like I am complaining but its something that always bugs me.

Activision Ambassador
79 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore (game modes) Community: We Should Have More.

in reply to Scotland-Rules

I, for one, love hc kc.  Please bring that back.  It was the only hc game mode that kept people from camping.

Level 5

in reply to Solofatty

Yes I agree with the OP

I play HC Search and when I go to the menu it looks really deserted. there are only 4 playist. WTH?

Level 5
Highlighted

1000000000000%  agreed.

I was well into the top 1000 on the leaderboards in HCKC and they bring back KC but no HCKC??

There are only 4 game modes to choose from in HC....  PATHETIC!!!!  I don't know exactly, but there are like 15 choices for CORE.  Can we say biased just a little??

Bring back HCKC, HCDOM and HCHQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 31

in reply to wridtrvlr

I was in the top 4000 and my wife in the top 3000 in mw3 on hckc.  It was so super fun.  I know they have to keep plenty of people in each game mode to make them function, but it seems like hckc one was one of the busiest in mw3, in hardcore anyway

Level 5

I agree almost with everything except that we should be on par with core. Guesstimating, the hardcore community consist of 10-15% of the actual players on COD. Putting us on par with core will only serve to spread the community across more playlist, allowing for more possible lag because we can't get grouped with local players as easily.

However, there was absolutely no reason not to have HCKC and some kind of HC Moshpit of objective modes. HCKC was one of the most popular HC modes on MW3 and the complete lack of it on BO2 only tells me that they did not listen to the HC community at all.

When everyone on the boards yesterday threw a hissyfit over Nuketown 2025 being taken away, they jumped on the fix within 24 hours. I am thinking the only way we are going to get any kind of attention from developers is to throw a hissyfit also on the boards. Normally, I would be against that because I think a mature approach is always best but what I read on the boards yesterday was some of the most immature post I have ever read and Treyarch caved.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Really would like to HC KC ! Best game mode !!

Level 19

I 10000% agree !!

Why cant we have the same game mode in hardcore !??

Im pretty sure that not a big deal for Treyarch for give us that !!

We need Kill Confirmed Hardcore please like in MW3 !!

Hardcore players are the real players .... Why spent a full gun load on a guys to kill him when 1-2 shots do the jobs !!!

Level 1

when you guys decide to spamm the board with this request count me in.

Level 27

in reply to TRU11

How about this, instead of spam, keep making intelligent points on why they should add this back and continue to keep this thread bumped until it grows large enough to take notice.  Pretty sure the mods dont want the spam and tend to delete, lock, or ban for it.

Level 5

Studios