Hardcore Playlists

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Hardcore Playlists

What is with the lack of game choice on the hardcore side of the game?  Are they going to be correcting this.  Who else would like the option to play hardcore kill confirmed or hardcore hardpoint?

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore Playlists

in reply to jna_lorance

Hardcore kill confirmed for me !!!

Level 19

in reply to jna_lorance

for sure - I'm surprised they don't have HC Hardpoint which is my new favorite mode, but been playing nothing other than HC cap as thats what my mates play...

Looking forward to a HC mode WITHOUT a respawn timer for more fast paced action...

Level 7

in reply to nicka.denton

Agreed.  Gotta get rid of the respawn!!!!

Level 1

in reply to jna_lorance

HC KF for me too. I hate the fact Core gets all the games and HC is left empty handed. I think I will stick with MW3 for a while, unless I am in the mood to play zombies WHICH hasn't been of late due to the game always messing up. Bravo Treyarch

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to jna_lorance

HC KC and HC DOM for me are a must addition to the game

Level 14

in reply to jna_lorance

HC HQ or sabotage please.

btw wgat happend to sabo in general lol.

Level 27

in reply to jna_lorance

kill confirmed please

Level 5

in reply to Solofatty

The lack of HardCore game options is extremely dissappointing.  I know in the past, additional game modes have become available some time after the initial release, but having only 4 HARDCODE GAME MODES is ridiculous.  Can someone PLEASE let me know if any information is available about including more game modes to HardCore in the near future??  If not, this may be the reason I too opt out and return the game.  Extremely dissapointed....KILL CONFIRMED PLEASE

SVL
Level 1

in reply to jna_lorance

KC for sure PLEASE!  Domination and Multi-team PLEASE! not holding my breath on the multi-team but it is my favorite core game mode. Same amount of hostiles but less members on your team= higher kill count. Love it please add multi-team hardcore Vahndahar!  Game rocks love it - best COD yet.

Level 1

Studios