Hardcore Community. Seriously Under Represented.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Hardcore Community. Seriously Under Represented.

The hardcore community is very much under represented in this game.

We only have the basic game modes. I mean come on. Why can't we get hardcore kill confirm and domination and all those other really popular games.

So hardcore community. What do you think. Do you think we should have more game modes. Cause I sure as hell do.

Activision Ambassador
10 REPLIES

Re: Hardcore Community. Seriously Under Represented.

in reply to Scotland-Rules

agree 100 times yes.It is a real let down only having the current playlist.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TimeToOwnYou

I'd love to play hardcore kill confrimed. Currently I have been playing core kill confirmed and shooting people twice in chest and they live. I am like "WTF".

And you have to shoot them twice in the head for a headshot. I mean seriously...

More hardcore playlists are needed!!

Activision Ambassador

Agreed... I payd a full price for this game.. And I want to play my way with every gamemode.. and that is on HC....its a gamebreaker for me...

Level 1

in reply to Producenten

CoD isn't Burger King, and if you would have waited a day you would have known about the lack of game modes.

Level 1

I would love to have Hardcore killed confirmed. But I think they need to work out these lag issues we are having first and fore most. I don't care this game has not even been out a week. With all the lag and spawn killing going on this is by far the worst COD game I have ever played. You can be shoting some one first let off a half of a clip and them just turn around and kill you like you where just standing there doing nothing. I feel like we were promised the world and gave nothing. This is complete bulls**t. I also do not want to here oh they are fixing it cause I heard last night buy activision support that they are not even using the bo2 servers because they are screwed. We all paid for a game and expect it to work not be told we are working on a hotfix or a patch. And I would like to point out that there is way more hackers and cheaters in this game then in MW3 and to me thats just sad man.

Level 2

I agree,but the devs will need to fix all the other issues 1st and then look at the HC playlists,

Level 24

Could not agree more always been an objective player in hardcore now I've a choice play core and fire rubber bullets or play hc sd which I enjoy but would like to mix it up. Found myself playing hc tdm (easily the worst game  mode ever), give us hc dom and hc hq wouldn't mind trying hc hardpoint either

Level 2

No doubt more HC modes will be added, ones without respawn delay prefferably. KC, HQ, DOM and Hardpoint will do now for me. HC moshpit though is the best thing ever, glad its in mw2 and mw3.

Level 1

Check out my post also on this subject btw it really is sad and frustrating

Level 2

Studios