Happy Friday - Why are you still playing local?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Happy Friday - Why are you still playing local?

Right now I'm f*ing pi*sed. Sorry for the swears but I am bl**dy angry. I didn't know there was a problem with local so I just played because my custom games don't work for some reason. My PS3 freezes in custom games. I filled out that form twice with the same answer. 'We could not locate an error'. I was one camo to diamond. I don't usually play custom or local just I wanted my mum to play with recruits and custom wasn't working!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to ibbydon786

People are still getting reset? C'mon Treyarch how about some real fixes in the next patch rather than the unessecary weapon/scorestreak balancing that seems to happen in every patch.

ibbydon good luck getting your stuff back

Level 23

in reply to BukLau101

I have been told that this was resolved. but nothing changes I'm tired.

if they do not solve this problem I want my money back on my game and I'll go buy a new game that is working normally.

Level 1
Highlighted

I didn't think about the MP option but I've just been playing local on a backup account that I've never played MP on.  You can't mess up stats that don't exist and even if you could it really wouldn't matter since I don't intend on ever using that account for MP.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

A couple friends and I play MP custome games against a team of bots. We have a lot of fun because there is hardly any lag, and they did a half decent job on the bots AI (it is cool that they actually play the object... which is more than I can say about some live players)

Activision Ambassador

The link above that Gambit posted above shows why people are getting resets, yet people keep whining about being reset.  If y'all would stop bailing out of matches, stop quitting before the the last kill cam, stop jumping around in the menus as soon as you get a connection error, stop going into local while this happens. With a little patience, reset would not be an issue.

For those that complain that they get thrown into an already running game and you "wrongly" get put on the losing side, the only way that can happen is if you left a match before the last kill cam and joined another lobby. If you stay in the same lobby, you will continue to start new matches.  To me it's frustrating to see the 10 second countdown repeat over & over because you impatient young'uns keep popping in & out of the lobby.

Level 22

Studios