Hackers now???

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Hackers now???

in reply to NukeTownsend

You have not provided any proof that these games are not on modded servers (PS3s or Xboxs). The fact that this is happening on a console is proof enough that it will happen in public. Always has...

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

Not seen that one yet, one of the trophy system one i saw was on Slums...

It is gettting out of hand, i have seen more cheats in core TDM on BO2 in the last month than i think i saw in the entire last 6 months that i played MW2 and you know how bad that got torn up by the cheaters/hackers/glitchers call them what you like

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I've had the trophy system glitch happen. I didnt realize what it was until after these videos confirmed it.

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

The most common one that has happened to me is the infamous lag switch, i have lost count now of the amount of these i have been caught by

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

I was playing Dom on grind today and for the 1st half my score streaks were disabled kills captures were not counting for some reason 2nd half went back to normal

Level 12

in reply to spenc_n

I had a game last night in plaza (that I came into while it was already in progress) where my and my teammates  primary and secondary grenades blew up  as if they were destroyed by trophy systems  my hunter killer also as well as my one teammate (for sure as I saw it happen to him also). I then saw at least 2 of the enwmy lobbing grenades and killing my team with explosions.  So yea, the glitch does work in real online games. I think my next mission will be to review the gameplay to see if I can figure out who placed them. That way I can report them so nothing will be done

Level 1

in reply to llamacod

llamacod wrote:

I had a game last night in plaza (that I came into while it was already in progress) where my and my teammates  primary and secondary grenades blew up  as if they were destroyed by trophy systems  my hunter killer also as well as my one teammate (for sure as I saw it happen to him also). I then saw at least 2 of the enwmy lobbing grenades and killing my team with explosions.  So yea, the glitch does work in real online games. I think my next mission will be to review the gameplay to see if I can figure out who placed them. That way I can report them so nothing will be done

Send a Youtube link to Activison Support.

Level 31

in reply to spenc_n

the trophie system glitchis just that .. a glitch(as far as i can see) i no how its done and i have to say the timing is so hard to get.

im sure a few ppl can do it but most ppl iv seen that have done it had no idea how they did it.

there has been a few post on other sites saying they were getting points from the trophie system they had no idea why or how.

iv tried to replicate it in custom games but as i said the is so hard to get that most of the ppl who try it will not be able to do it.

Level 11

in reply to spenc_n

I've had aimbit happen to me in game, it was a ranked game! I dont have youtube so i cant prove it but google black ops 2 hacks and its there. Ive had the grenade thing happen to me, seeing a grenade roll up a hill. Porbably a glitch. I can say one thing thats the truth, lag switches! Treyarch needs to patch glitchs so many of them and maybe enforce the ban hammer!

Level 1

Studios